Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
WHYTERYCE WE almost DID IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Edit: whoops wrong drat nba thread.

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 05:00 on May 18, 2018

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Kings are so used to drafting at 5 they're just gonna draft like they're at 5.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

Vlade had that good draft day trade involving the #8 pick but then he blew #13 on Papa John

That wasn't his only good move! He also traded Marco Belinelli for #22

which he blew on Malachi Richardson... who he traded for Bruno Caboclo. Because he thought that he needed room to trade George Hill for Iman Shumpert and ISO JOE (who he then waived) :thunk:

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jun 14, 2018

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Probably Magic posted:

Has Caboclo even played yet.

He played 100 minutes with the Kings last year in ten games and that's just under 50% of his career minutes (and the most he's played in a season by 57 minutes lol)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Doltos posted:

I love the building panic like you're convinced Vlades going MPJ

All Kings fans are collectively making GBS threads bricks.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/Aykis16/status/1009650287555108864

I swear to God I am going to strangle all of them except Peja

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I am displeased.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I love my dumb team and I am definitely not going to scream in agony later today.

Thank god their stupid draft party has $2 beers.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

PTSDeedly Do posted:

gently caress my life don’t loving pick Bagley you FUCKS

Carmichael Dave is doing the "look at how many times we were happy with the Kings pick and were wrong?" bit on Twitter, like Vlade has earned the benefit of the loving doubt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

Hate to break it to you but the description is
Enjoy the festivities with $2 food and drink specials including 12 oz. beers

SO MANY SUNGLASSES WILL BE THROWN

If I can't throw down a 20 and walk away with enough beers to convince myself passing on doncic was a good idea I am going to burn golden 1 center to the ground

• Locked thread