Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

quote:

28. Boston Celtics

Khyri Thomas

This is too perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

If the sixers get #1 I’m 99% sure they will trade it for KL.

Getting him to play Danger Zone at halftime would be pretty sweet but I think you want to set your sights a little higher bud.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Wait, I thought the Celtics got the kings pick if it was 2 or 3?

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Cool Buff Man posted:

The kings pick is next year

O ok. w/e, there won't be minutes to go around next season to develop a newbie

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
poor bear

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

I really wish people would stop pretending like this is a thing. It literally doesn't exist.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

xbilkis posted:

I need Dejan to tell me who the Official Sophomore Sleeper Wing Candidates of the 2k18 NBA Draft are as soon as possible

Throwing a lot of money at Jabari Parker seems like a really bad idea.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

NickRoweFillea posted:

I’m trying to talk myself into being ok with him or Bamba. I honestly would also be ok with the Grizz trading down for another pick in this or next year’s draft and picking up someone like Wendell Carter

Yeah, the grizzlies have a good track record with tall wing-spanny dudes early in the lottery.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Cool Buff Man posted:

I've seen places that have the Celtics drafting Donte DiVincenzo at 27 which seems a bit too stereotypical for me to be comfortable with

solid 70-75 name tool for sure

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

WhyteRyce posted:

Jaren Jackson could be there at #4. I think he'd not only be a good fit next to Gasol but if course is a nice young piece for a rebuild.

I don't think any rebuild plans should be worrying about how they fit with Gasol.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Are there two players named Porter coming out is Missouri or am I confused?

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

NickRoweFillea posted:

Every millionaire should be forced into one year of service industry labor where they are paid the insanely lovely $2.25+tip wage so they can learn the value of a tip

Actually we should just eliminate tipping culturally and pay everyone a living wage. Then millionaires should still be forced to work those jobs to get an appreciation for all the other aspects of affective labor.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

NickRoweFillea posted:

I agree Salvor Hardin but we have a fat retard in office and he and his cronies hate everyone worth less than seven figures so living wage is at least a few years away

Yeah...

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Cool Buff Man posted:

Sigh. So pathetic that you have to resort to insulting my husband

My gay husband NBA coach

Sorry, our gay NBA coach is already spoken for.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2018/06/16/south-bend-mayor-pete-buttigieg-ties-knot-same-sex-marriage/707844002/

• Locked thread