Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

#RXTREVOLUTIONFOREVER6

For best Weekly TV I want to stump for NXT for coming back in a strong way after a really lazy 2016 where the main singles title felt like it was just being centered around a feud between Joe and Nakamura all year round. They changed up the presentation, gave more vignettes and promo segements to build character, started to have really good TV matches instead of just middling matches to set up for the Takeovers and the only negative I can say is that the Full Sail crowd is just dead a lot nowadays in terms of reaction and heat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

#RXTREVOLUTIONFOREVER6

rovert posted:

Being The Elite (peak Dave) and CWF Mid Atlantic are eligible for Best TV Show.
Oh god I would accept NJPW on AXS winning over NXT if that was the case of preventing BTE winning it all

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

#RXTREVOLUTIONFOREVER6

I don't know how you put Raw as the worst show when Smackdown was 10x worse in 2017

• Locked thread