Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Horizon: Zero Game Of The Year Awards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mysterious loyall X posted:

its actually cleaning up the competition thanks to hits like infamous 4 and horizon: zero dawn

Lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

It's trying to suck in other consoles' games since it has none

*murders you point-blank execution style using a bullet with UNCHARTED: LOST LEGACY engraved on it and then puts one in the back of your head that says DESTINY 2 TIMED EXCLUSIVE CONTENT for good measure*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

*murders you point-blank execution style using a bullet with UNCHARTED: LOST LEGACY engraved on it and then puts one in the back of your head that says DESTINY 2 TIMED EXCLUSIVE CONTENT for good measure*

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Thankfully, since the PS4 has no games, both the bullets are blanks

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lol. Nintendo FTW

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

goferchan posted:

lmfao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bloodborne is the one of those special bullets from Baroque that you can use to kill God.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

sector_corrector posted:

Bloodborne is the one of those special bullets from Baroque that you can use to kill God.

Bloodborne is overrated poo poo that runs at 5fps and people love because it’s a ff13 long hallway with elevators for no reason.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bloodborne, more like Wish I Was Never Born because I’d rather be dead than play that trash

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
:kiddo:awwe if it isnt miyazaki's precious elevators oh my god:xbone:WElcome to the imp zone bitch

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Liquid Drink posted:

Bloodborne is overrated poo poo that runs at 5fps and people love because it’s a ff13 long hallway with elevators for no reason.
Do not troll the Imp Zone, you madman.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

:kiddo:awwe if it isnt miyazaki's precious elevators oh my god:xbone:WElcome to the imp zone bitch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

FactsAreUseless posted:

Do not troll the Imp Zone, you madman.

I know this is crazy going against all the loving sheep in this forum but I think bloodborne is trash. Every boss is very easy, guns are pointless as a mechanic and healing through hits makes the risk/reward pointless, it’s so linear, the npcs have nothing interesting to say, and chalice dungeons are the most boring thing to ever get into a soulslike game. I hope to god their next game isn’t BB2. It also runs like poo poo and the graphics look worse than Daxter on psp, which is probably a better game. gently caress off!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Liquid Drink posted:

I know this is crazy going against all the loving sheep in this forum but I think bloodborne is trash. Every boss is very easy, guns are pointless as a mechanic and healing through hits makes the risk/reward pointless, it’s so linear, the npcs have nothing interesting to say, and chalice dungeons are the most boring thing to ever get into a soulslike game. I hope to god their next game isn’t BB2. It also runs like poo poo and the graphics look worse than Daxter on psp, which is probably a better game. gently caress off!

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*coughs and gets back to the thread topic* Has anybody been able to find a Blade with breast size above FFF?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i got my first rare blade last night and was extremely disappointed that it was a dude instead of a big honker babe

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

It's trying to suck in other consoles' games since it has none

goferchan posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the fifth chapter takes place under the cloud ocean and it's rad

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

goferchan posted:

Lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

the fifth chapter takes place under the cloud ocean and it's rad

thanks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

huh, just letting you know that the end of the game is the final boss is yasunori mitsuda in drag and he says Actually, I'm Lavos, and then if you do 10,000 hours of merc missions you unlock pyra hentai

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I went to the event theater and apparently what I thought was the prologue was chapter one, and I'm in chapter two now, so I guess the title cards appear at the end of chapters instead of the beginning.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

The scene in the second town where people step up and grab a core crystal to see if they can handle it, one dude gets his brain fried and another dude becomes eternally bonded to a cool looking anime with a glowing tech spear is a metaphor for what happens when you try a Xenoblade game.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

honestly, glad i found out about the rad thing that happens in chapter 5 two posts after saying "i got my 1st rare blade". thank you for this

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Liquid Drink posted:

your going to die tonight.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
[quote="“Liquid Drink”" post="“479279891”"]
[/quote]

you’re already dead

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You go underwater in the first cutscene of the game folks

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

well if its that unremarkable then whyd you post about it in the first place

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Because the water looks nice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've reflected on my actions and I apologize. It was rude of me

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

mysterious loyall X posted:

huh, just letting you know that the end of the game is the final boss is yasunori mitsuda in drag and he says Actually, I'm Lavos, and then if you do 10,000 hours of merc missions you unlock pyra hentai

yhanks

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I've reflected on my actions and I apologize. It was rude of me

I'm glad we can all be nice to each other and talk about the fun animes in this game openly without being too spoilery. Xenoblade fans are stronger together.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

haven't played this since I bought BotW 😩 but I will again

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Patch is coming out on 12/22, X will open the map you're on right away, and adding zoom options for the minimap. Also tiger tiger will have an easy mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Oh poo poo. That's quick and good .... glad they're doing balance/QoL patches , i didn't expect that at all for some reason

• Locked thread