Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

just give me an option to either have full biking shorts or full diver pants on rex. this bizarre half measure is insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

bump_fn posted:

mitsuda discussion making me want to replay chrono cross, haven’t played that in forever

same here. Playing this scratches that specific jrpg itch for me though. It really does feel like an old gen rpg

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

rediscover posted:

wandering around the world when you have most of the shrines, just lookin around and fighting monsters and getting materials and cooking and finding stuff that you havent seen before and when the shrine sensor finally goes off and your like oh hell yes. thats a good game feel

:yeah:

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

goferchan posted:

*murders you point-blank execution style using a bullet with UNCHARTED: LOST LEGACY engraved on it and then puts one in the back of your head that says DESTINY 2 TIMED EXCLUSIVE CONTENT for good measure*

Lmao

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Man I cannot wait to get into this game after I clear some of my backlog. You guys seem to be having a lotta fun. I hate not having enough time for video games

• Locked thread