Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Only last night I went on a Morris binge on Youtube.

I remember telling all my mates about Brass Eye when it first aired and nobody would watch it or even believe the stuff I was telling them. It was fantastic so frustrating at the same time.

I can't see any of the Youtube links here in work, but wasn't he on Killroy once causing a shitstorm?

Oh and he did some stuff with Fat Morrisey impersonator Stewart Lee for "Comedy Vehicle"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
If you know someone who doesn't say "lizard" the way Mark Heap says "Mr. Lizard" then drop them as a friend.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

gender illusionist posted:

My brother in law once saw Mark Heap and said exactly that to him. He was not impressed.

Hahahaha. I want to tell Mark Heap to wash his sheets... and his penis.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Father Ted taught me never to quote catchphrases at people.

God, the bit with Simon Pegg as a peado was great,
"Why don't you want to molest my son?"
"I don't fancy him."

• Locked thread