Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Heh heh. Yep fellas. Introducing the oxx coffee box. at a hundred twenty nine bucks she aint cheap but boy howdy is she strong. Calls to mind the open road and the rugged oil drilling sites of the old west.

Welp. enjoy your keurig. if it dosn't break that is :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Lena Dunham posted:

can it do a wheelie

Can't do a wheelie itself, but if this beaty falls off your Triumph saddle bags you can just swing around and put it back on the bike and keep driving to LA.

Not exactly the case with a regular keurig. :grin:

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Foreskin Problems posted:

I use a little pot I bought at the dollar store for making coffee :shrug:

Lol.... Have fun when it breaks......:grin:

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

They make a green version

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

chernobyl kinsman posted:

for real just use a french press

Good luck tying your French press (surrender press? :grin:) to the bed of your pickup. Notice the multiple tie down points on the ox box...

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

If you don't have a $600 expresso machine then just lol

Lol yeah buddy, I’ll leave that one at home with the wife. The ox box is coming to the job site :grin:

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Little tip: pull some ice out of your Yeti cooler and drop it in a piping hot mug of ox box coffee. You’ve got yourself an iced coffee.... oh what’s that? You don’t have a yeti cooler ??? Ohh dear....

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Smythe posted:

i quit drinking coffee and now drink a single cup of green tea in the morning.

Ah nice. Say hi to Esther, Mable, Betty, and the other fine ladies of the sewing circle for me there big guy :grin:

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

I have to know if oxx box is compatible with salt life before I go for it. Is it op?

It is compatible with both salt life and yeti, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
lol you idiots with your aero presses. I hope you’re at least cleaning them with dude wipez

• Locked thread