Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the average penis length is 5.5"
5.5"? I thought it was 4". This is very unsettling.
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
sometimes i space out just thinking about what it must have been like for the people in the world trade center on 9\11 when it started collapsing. they probably heard an insanely loud series of noises as the floors above began sequentially pancaking down one by one before utterly pulverizing any unlucky people who were beneath them.

hey new page!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I think about what it would be like to be in a mass shooting. It always seems like everyone is blissfully unaware of it, usually mistaking the gunshots and commotion for nearby construction noise. I'd probably be one of those people, right up until I got shot while I was nodding along to lovely pop music.

Can you imagine laying on the cold Starbuck's floor? Your Caramel Creme Bullshit Coffee Drink™ sloshing out onto the floor while you cough up blood and Megan Trainor is the last loving thing your mortal ears are able to hear?

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Your lifetime risk of getting cancer is 50%

Average age at diagnosis is 70 so you're probably fine for a couple more years but still

Also Trump is president and millions of people are okay with this

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm white.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Secular Humanist posted:

sometimes i space out just thinking about what it must have been like for the people in the world trade center on 9\11 when it started collapsing. they probably heard an insanely loud series of noises as the floors above began sequentially pancaking down one by one before utterly pulverizing any unlucky people who were beneath them.

hey new page!

Thank God it was quick, in that tiny amount of time I think I would have thought bombs, not building collapsing, (not that it mattered.)

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

Rad-daddio posted:

I don't know what you're talking about :

I’m living in Utah for work right now and this one got me.

“I am a vessel for my husband’s pleasure and nothing more. I am totally obedient to him always. Without my husband, I am ineligible to enter heaven, so I better do what he says ha ha. Hopefully he's not too hard on me but I doubt he will be because I know him pretty well, we waited 4 whole months after meeting each other to get married! It's a good thing I was taught all my life that the primary and perhaps even only important qualities in a husband are the strength of his faith and his standing with the church! I'm not even physically attracted to him but that doesn't matter, look how devout he is! My sexuality is not my own, but his, and by that I mean I will allow him to have missionary position sex with me any night he wants, but any other sexual behavior whatsoever is sinful and therefore off the table. It is my responsibility to have as many children as my body can possibly bear because God himself (who is definitely a man) demands it. I am to be well-versed and proficient in all aspects that could possibly pertain to motherhood, but not much else because I have been taught that my feminine brain is inferior and incapable of anything more complex. The most important thing in my life besides worshiping God is what my Mormon community thinks of me. Outward appearance reflects inner beauty. If I look like I am successful and happy, God will make me successful and happy. God personally cares about and rewards those who try to aesthetically resemble a 1950’s nuclear family as closely as possible, so let's see those parted haircuts and tucked in shirts! I can’t wait for my favorite holidays, where I cook food for my immediate family and their kids (40 people) and then gather without alcohol to sit around a table playing board games or charades or whatever made up games we can think of for 13+ hours. This is perfectly reasonable because the desire for privacy is a sin, as privacy can lead to impure thoughts or masturbation (we Mormons literally call it “self harm” or “self abuse” as an Orwellian twisting of language) or natural curiosity that leads way to critical thinking, and the best way to ward that off is through constant supervision disguised as playful interaction. Anybody up for snickerdoodles???”

Literally none of this is an exaggeration. Not every single mormon believes every single statement in that quote, but any individual mormon you find will probably subscribe to 80% of it. Whichever 80% depends on their particular group. They're all just slightly different shades of the same batshit crazy.

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Dec 10, 2017

naem
May 29, 2011

Rad-daddio posted:

I don't know what you're talking about :

that is a rictus of fear

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
the motion light out on the garage because I just KNOW at some point it's going to go off one night and it's not going to be a cat or a possum or fox like it always is, but the silhouette of a person

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Looking at the moon through a telescope is very very unsettling in this world and ff2 world.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
:smaug:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Why is Shrek wearing a wig? ^

• Locked thread