Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like showering with
some lesser soap
dr bronners soap
irish spring (im an uncultured prole)
op's mom lol
View Results

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tiberius Thyben posted:

You shouldn't be eating your soap.

You brush your teeth with it, idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

With that many words on the label how can it be wrong

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I like the unscented

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gently caress the ocean what did it ever do for me

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I like the apricot scrubs

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Klyith posted:

if you want to scrub off a layer of skin get a natural loofah sponge rather than dumb bodywash with grit in

poo poo's like washing with a brillo pad until you break it in a bit

salux cloth

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It seems expensive so I would not mind buying a competitor but realistically those big bottles last forever so it's still a decent value

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

buglord posted:

Unscented/Baby flavor is quickly becoming a favorite. Theres this faint oaty smell which is really good. Also its easier to make suds with~

How much am I supposed to dilute soaps though? Is it 1:1 or is that still too concentrated?

Depends. It's not 1:1 tho, check this

https://www.drbronner.com/all-one-blog/2017/06/dilutions-cheat-sheet-dr-bronners-pure-castile-soap/

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I just put some in a tiny bottle and squirt some onto the pouf or into my hand for face and hair :shrug: never bothered to dilute it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spinster posted:

Sissies, the lot of ya

Drunk post sample

What kind of soap do you use I'm gonna say lava

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spinster posted:

Whatever, I have decent skin so it's never been an issue. No deodorant or strongly stinky stuff.

Peppermint soap on pussy is a nono.

The peppermint sounds like a bad idea and I've never bothered. Too much perfumey poo poo gets overpowering, good call

I.C. posted:

Lava is GREAT. Also love the orange stuff for fancy occasions. But Lava is for work!

It is good but now I just slather myself in this

• Locked thread