Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Applesnots posted:

I love me some Long John Silvers, decent fish and chips if you throw enough malt vinegar on it. I think I just use it as an excuse to eat vinegar.

I like it there except when they get upset when you dont ring the stupid bell on the way out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

YeahTubaMike posted:

Instead of going to the food court after I'm done shopping at the mall in my area, I go to Outback Steakhouse like the fancy lady that I am.

I can eat a whole bloomin onion

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

Ruth's Chris is okay.

This baffles me. Did you not see the quotes around "Luxury," or is a $50 slab of meat your idea of slumming it? If it's the latter than, poo poo, you do you, richie.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Drunk Nerds posted:

This baffles me. Did you not see the quotes around "Luxury," or is a $50 slab of meat your idea of slumming it? If it's the latter than, poo poo, you do you, richie.

I see what you're saying, but location matters. "50 dollar steak" can mean different things. The one and only time I went to an Outback Steakhouse for example, was in the tourist area of Niagara Falls. Famous for gouging the poo poo out of people. The top of the line steak and shrimp there was 50$.
Compare that to the city I'm currently living in with an average income of well over 100,000 a year, where what was once (owner retired, closed up shop) the best restaurant in town and the top of the line steak and shrimp was about 45 bucks.....

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I like it there except when they get upset when you dont ring the stupid bell on the way out.

wtf is this poo poo

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Aesop Poprock posted:

wtf is this poo poo

Maybe its just my local one but last time a lady started yelling at me asking what was wrong with my food when i didnt ring the "ring if you were happy with your meal" bell or whatever they call it.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Aesop Poprock posted:

wtf is this poo poo

They must have changed it since I used to go there. Long John Silvers was a solemn place where the homeless, the poor and black men who didn't live close to a JJ Fish & Chicken all gathered to eat in musty silence.

Ooo JJ Fish & Chicken! I add JJ Fish & Chicken. You know you're getting good wings when they come draped with a single piece of white bread.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Jonny Rocket's. The food is medicore and overpriced but the milkshakes are loving divine.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Rang the bell at Arby’s on Christmas Eve (an annual pilgrimage). Felt good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I used to live in Rosevillle, Ca. Jimboy's Taco's was the real loving deal. It was expensive as gently caress compared to Taco Bell, but the tortillas were fried to order and slapped with dried Parmesan cheese, which apparently makes a gigantic loving difference.

Those tacos were hot, salty and delicious with a salsa bar. loving A++.

I tried In and Out twice. It was pretty bland and not that great.

• Locked thread