Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

A real nord uses weapons. Warrior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

When Melth shouts it sounds like "Boosh!" to me.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Mountaineer posted:

Nah, the failed Nerevarines were Morrowind natives who mostly predated the Empire, and typically fulfilled parts of the prophecy without really meaning to. You can talk to their ghosts in the Cavern of the Incarnate and learn their stories. But I think you're right about Azura. I've always thought the Nerevarine was more of a figurative reincarnation of Nerevar rather than a literal one. The prophecy comes true only because the player willfully makes it come true.

My opinion is that the player character Mantled Nerevar. The 'prophecy' was more of a step-by-step guide to performing the Mantling than a vision of the future.

"Mantling and incarnation are separate roads; do not mistake this. The latter is built from the cobbles of drawn-bone destiny. The former: walk like them until they must walk like you. '