Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie
A few Kiwi ones: hangi (pronounced hung-ee), shark and tatties, pineapple lumps, muttonbird pie, frybread, pea pie and pud.

And an Aussie one: damper.

left_unattended fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Dec 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

bob dobbs is dead posted:

was gonna do jam roly poly before, but i did the spam frites for the afp thread so i didn't wanna fry more than once. also i ran out of oil. so here's frybread

the texture was absolutely like donuts but the flavor was absolutely like tempura so i just had it w/ ketchup

The doughnut texture is spot on, apparently, but real fry bread isn't *quite* that simple.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

Discussion Quorum posted:

A friend who had some backyard hens and wanted to hatch some chicks borrowed a rooster from another "urban farmer" for some chicken sexytimes. The rooster's name was Mr. Pot Pie as that was his intended fate.

Guessing that would have been a really nasty chicken pot pie, then? Also, chicken people are weird.

We called ours Pot Roast. I used to tell him he was going to be delicious, apparently I was wrong. He's dead now so it doesn't matter.

One of the chicks was named Quarterpack, we had a trio named K, F, and C, any male lambs are named F1, F3 etc for Freezer. It's a farmer thing.

• Locked thread