Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Bile Up, godspeed sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Im gonna do parched peas and just pour some dried peas in a bowl and eat it like cereal.

Edit: Actually I might give Burgoo a try because I have a great idea of what it is.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Burgoo will be attempted sometime next week when im not dealing with holiday chaos.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

I got caught up in gradschool stuff so I wasnt able to do Burgoo. My take of it would have been a basically the same but I would have a sauce from the burger and tossed it in some mashed potatoes because Burgoo sounds French and that seems kinda french like?

• Locked thread