Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
I'm way late here but the Louisiana boy in me wants you to take a stab at hog's head cheese or roast beef debris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Grem posted:

I'd suggest Bubble and Squeak and I only know it from The Katering Show so I'm sure you can't disappoint me.

I have heard of bubble and squeak multiple times, to the extent that I really should have picked up on what it is. Alas, I have no idea.

Considering this is exactly how the creamed spinach episode started - I'll take this one.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
Bubble and Squeak is delayed until the weekend because I needed some non-standard stuff for my gimmick and Amazon Logistics is utter poo poo :kingsley:

I've managed to source it all locally or find alternatives but I doubt I'll have enough time on any given weekday.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
A friend who had some backyard hens and wanted to hatch some chicks borrowed a rooster from another "urban farmer" for some chicken sexytimes. The rooster's name was Mr. Pot Pie as that was his intended fate.

Guessing that would have been a really nasty chicken pot pie, then? Also, chicken people are weird.

• Locked thread