Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Demon Of The Fall posted:

My wife just texted me that it's confirmed to start again in August

Does she work on the show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

All I can say is that Rollo's return better not be a huge letdown. With the way the show has been going this season, I'd not be surprised if they had him for a couple episodes to help Ivar with Kattegat and then he went home to his mean old wife.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I think his wife is with him, if I remember the last shot right. There was a woman in a dress standing next to him who I assumed was Gisla, at least.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

life is killing me posted:

All I can say is that Rollo's return better not be a huge letdown. With the way the show has been going this season, I'd not be surprised if they had him for a couple episodes to help Ivar with Kattegat and then he went home to his mean old wife.

I hope that too, but i'm a bit skeptical cause he looked SOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD in the closing shot like he had aged 30 years since we saw him last. (Meanwhile Lagertha hasn't gained a single wrinkle and only now has grey hair because of ~TrAuMa~)

Edit: Nah, actually disregard all that. I just rewatched the Rollo scene in HD while actually paying attention and he's not that much older looking and still looks like he could beat everyone up. They still might gently caress him up from a script standpoint tho.

Dongattack fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Jun 13, 2018

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I think Rollo is the first character that I've liked so much -because- he ended up getting away with the lovely things he did. He got away with it BIG.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Viridiant posted:

I think Rollo is the first character that I've liked so much -because- he ended up getting away with the lovely things he did. He got away with it BIG.

I loved how he had a massive poo poo eating grin even after getting keelhauled.

This was still the best troll scene in the whole series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-5IcBjd5-k

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Holy poo poo. They always have the most loving awesome Comic Con trailers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLOa9s1q_Ug

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Trailer speculation I wonder if that woman standing behind Ivar in the one gearing up for battle scene is his latest girlfriend.

Someone tell her to run away now if so.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I hope we get to see Uhtred son of Uhtred show up.

Bjorn's battle makeup looks terrifying too.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Looks good! Hope they manage to keep their stride all through the season this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Mu Zeta posted:

I hope we get to see Uhtred son of Uhtred show up.

Bjorn's battle makeup looks terrifying too.

Looks like TLK was cancelled or at least delayed because Netflix unceremoniously makes shows vanish much like they did with Marco Polo (which I thought was a great show). I’d like to see Uhtred just show up in Vikings as an Easter egg that no one questions while they act like Vikings and TLK aren’t any different

• Locked thread