Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Tbh, team Ubbe/Lagertha all the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Erghh posted:

The TV IV › Vikings - Season 5: hash, loving and cannibalism

This show goes some places.

Hash, traps*, and cannibalism

life is killing me posted:

Honestly I like him. He’s at least a match for most of the Vikings, though I agree with you partially—I could do without the constant rally cries.

He's the Christian Floki.

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Still, I want to see some drat France. I want Rollo back!

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Wait, am I the only one that really doesn't like Ivar?

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Dalael posted:

I'm curious to know what you do not like about him? Is it the character? The actor? How he's developing?
I find Ivar to be one of the coolest character, not very far behind Ragnar. The actor plays him very well and the way he sometimes looks would scare the gently caress out of me were I facing him

I think Ubbe and Bjorn are going about their father's wishes far more so by attempting to settle and expand relations in a relatively non-aggressive way. I also may find them the more attractive of the siblings but whatev Ivar on the other hand seems more like "screw over everyone for power including my brothers and against the wishes of my father". Plus going after Lagertha now? Nope, not having it.

I also don't mind at all the main Saxon characters, so there's probs that too.

As for Knightfall, I think I might actually hate Parsifal. Like, he's either not a great actor or really good at playing the role of cringy angsty late teen.

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

So did anyone else think that Knightfall ad gave a shitload of plot away, or?

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Dalael posted:

I want Ubbe's girl to die. gently caress her lizard tongue.

Yeah also something about her face looks weird. Like, I dunno what it is, but something somewhere on there is off in proportion and it sets a bell off. It's killing me.

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

So i feel like Hvitserk won't want to go back but half head shaved brother will.

Edit: Not sure I trust that surrender.

Edit 2: Saw that one coming I s'pose.

Dvsilverwing fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jan 11, 2018

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Here I was upset at a season surely to be Rollo-less. Wonder if after that mention we'll actually see him this season

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

DarklyDreaming posted:

Rollo's got plans for Ivar.

Yeah, disappointing he gave troops to someone trying to kill his ex sister in law who is pretty chill about most things overall though.

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Are you pulling my loving leg right now >:c a loving bee sting really

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

A king and a temple master starting a bar brawl, now that's a good scandal.

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

The time skips and hallucinations in this episode are super weird and confusing and I don't like them at all.

Edit: The man, the myth, THE LEGEND.

Dvsilverwing fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jan 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Holy poo poo as lackluster as the Vikings midseason finale honestly was, this episode of Knightfall just turned into some inside job globalist conspiracy poo poo.

• Locked thread