Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Gonz posted:

Oh poo poo, even Edge betrayed Lagertha!

You think you know him. You think you know him. You think you know him.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw Edge there :haw:

Also yeah having Bullock as law in Deadwood keeps the lovely US government from loving up everyone's claims and lives because they didn't have anything resembling order and poo poo so it's like oh well poo poo it's not Indian land out here I guess we can't treat you like rogue Sioux and murder you to bits after all

I kinda hoped the captain Astrid was talking to would be a decent dude and not go with the obvious "but more :heysexy:" poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread