Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
Floki's Iceland melodrama is pretty boring too tbh

Dalael posted:

drat I was about to start watching when by box froze and i missed the whole loving show. Gimme spoilers, I don't caaaaare!!

there was a battle but the nothing of consequence happened plot-wise

I'm not sure why they had everyone go back to Kattegat, nothing has really happened there and the Great Heathen Army loving up Britain and Bjorn in the Mediterranean would be a lot more interesting

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Jan 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
That was a really tedious and annoying way to kill off a few minor characters.

Also Lagertha had the high ground. You knew you were outnumbered why did you fight them in the valley in a huge mess of warriors instead of doing a shieldwall at the top of the hill. Why did you send your forest ninja Sami against a much larger force of Vikings so they could get owned? Where did their blowguns go, did they decide going against a bunch of Vikings with stones attached to ropes was a good idea?

I guess Lagertha has white hair now too?

dumb ep

• Locked thread