Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Well, what's the answer!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

This only raises more questions.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

There's a lot going on in this one, none of which makes any sense to me.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

At the very least it's "woman" and not "female."

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Jesus

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Was he supposed to be in that warehouse and fiddling with that apparently super-special PC? I assume so since he's not in jail.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Isn't there something about the algorithm that makes it so videos with thumnails full of bright colors, lots of arrows, and wacky faces are more likely to be recommended?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I'm going to guess a discussion of the original Predator suit, which did look pretty muppity.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

His clear "gas mask" is almost as upsetting as his anusmouth.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Major Richard "Dick" Bong was indeed the US' most highly decorated pilot, but several other pilots had more kills than him so calling him the "Ace of Aces" is a bit misleading.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Yoko Taro's Dack Hunt: Remist Er is the JRPG I'm most excited for this year.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Show yourself, coward. I will never divorce my undead wife.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

It's "cops."

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I thought it was a cryptid but I guess it's a Dark Souls thing.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Guy's 97 and still going strong, so maybe peanuts in the blood is a good thing?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Oh boy, I'll bet this guy has some real interesting takes about the movie's casting!

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

So you date from home, M'aster Chief?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Only 31 minutes? That's some bush-league poo poo, get back to me with the ones that crack the 3 hours mark. You know they're out there.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

If only.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Oh poo poo, BBoy360! He had an entire segment of an FPlus episode dedicated to him.

e: https://thefpl.us/episode/130

Moon Slayer fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Sep 20, 2023

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I unironically can't wait for the generation of kids raised on 3+ hours of YouTube Kids per day to enter the workforce. It's going to be such a shitshow.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

same but Ski Free. I'm finally going to outrun that yeti!

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

carrionman posted:

low fat, high protein and texture wise is an almost perfect sub for chicken while providing more iron.

Plus you can tan the hides and make the most luxurious rugs

I ate dog while in the Peace Corps because I kinda had to; it's nothing like the above

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Those Animorph book covers were weird.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Yeah, maybe I'm going away for the weekend and I want my cats to not get lonely and also to know which episodes are the good ones.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Well not with that attitude, you can't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

If my face was that small in relation to my head I'd probably fall for weird bullshit pseudoscience too.