Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Url for this? (Asking for a friend.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Not sure if the stuff on the plate is meant to represent genitals after an unsuccessful sex change operation or what.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Thanks, I guess. I just watched this video, then wished I hadn't.

Also nice nick / video thumbnail combo.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jun 29, 2019

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Headshots like this guy's make me want to piss in their stupid pieholes.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

An rear end-ghost is when your rear end smells like somerhing crawled up there and died. No one wants to eat that rear end.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The most punchable face in the 89 pages of this thread.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Arrow might need work, my eyes keep being drawn to the manga titties instead.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

yessss

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'm guessing it's Goatse.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Capitalism, too many choices, it's driving me mad, do you hear, mad! :qq:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Body language analysis result: Very fat.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

More likely he'll be "taking care of business" after he eats the spicy wings.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Im the pissed off badly stuffed Spiderman wishing my fat owner would stop pouring sugary drinks two at a time into his greasy maw.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

System Metternich posted:

Dunno why YT is recommending me what looks like dipshit right-wing podcasts, but here we are

Nice pic. Why don't you print it out and make a "tribute" and post it in the YT comments. Not with your main account, of course.

Just joking, hahaha, never touch the poop.

Do you hate yourself for watching SSSniperWolf videos like I hate myself for it?

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Sep 20, 2021

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

EorayMel posted:

Ascribing logic to where there is none is a fool's error as old as time itself.

But I digress.

New most punchable face ITT IMO.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

This guy shares computer info well, and I hope he loses some weight before diabetes or a stroke or heart attack kills him.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ok, I give up... what the hell is this video about? (Or post link pls.)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Thanks! Now I can have the huge pig's balls pic painted on every wall of my home, inside and outside. :)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The message on the baseball cap is: DON'T HOLD MY EARS I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I like to think he's making that face in front of the toilet so he can drink from the bidet stream like a water fountain.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Santa gay, so what

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I hate to criticize, but IMO that very slappable face would look better dead than alive, at least it would stop getting any fatter. But unironic thoughts and prayers that Nicococko Assholo stops eating like an rear end in a top hat before continued extreme excess takes its natural, terminal course.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Not sure if this is because cheap luncheon meats taste loving awful, or because of the relatively recently discovered cancer risk (due to a preserving chemical or something).

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

MarcusSA posted:

That’s salami and salami is fuckin delicious

Ah OK :agreed: then. I'm thinking of one I bought at the supermarket some time ago that was extra cheap and sucked extra hard. Maybe pastrami, I forget. The large gobs of white fat didn't improve the flavor any IMO. It's possible there are much better upmarket versions of whatever I bought though.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pervio.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Step-sis in out.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

If ever there was a mouth begging for a large studded dildo to be forcibly inserted, this is it.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

You just know that Mario's flashing his nastio.

Impressive av/post combo btw.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Fact check: The LifeStraw doesn't remove salt from water, take it from this Japanese guy who tried drinking his own piss through one:
https://soranews24.com/2015/10/08/the-lifestraw-can-make-all-kinds-of-water-drinkable-but-does-it-work-on-urine-%E3%80%90video%E3%80%91

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I found out a bunch of the spices I own were made by an array of cults and mlm scams. Thanks youtube, now I can’t just think “This black pepper garlic rub makes my steak taste great!”, I have to think “This black pepper garlic rub, which was made in a sweatshop by enslaved cultists, makes my steak taste great!”

What's done is done, and you weren't to know, so enjoy your steak. :discourse:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

How the gently caress does this guy have 67,000 subscribers.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nice poop knife.

And clever use of anti-constipation medication to make a big poop to test the poop knife.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

What a horrible, horrible Youtube face. Maybe the worst yet. I just want to slap it, hard. I want to piss in that ugly abominable gash of a mouth.But no, the guy would probably love it.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Voxx posted:

did this guy say that big chungus wasn't funny?

"My name's SmokaWaga. I'm an expert at being funny. And it's time for me to rate some memey jeebies. Did I just say memey jeebies? Today we're doing something a little different. A meme tournament."

:barf:

I didn't make it past the one minute mark.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Deffon posted:

That's some classic epic Tony Zaret content.

Thanks, I hadn't realised he was doing a bit. I just watched the whole video and enjoyed it.
https://youtu.be/49XCaLikF-w

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Translation: Help! Stop torturing me, bastards!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Professor Rhino? More like Demon Rhino.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bula Vinaka posted:

I searched for that orangutan driving a golf cart, and YouTube decided to show me this among the results:

It's fake, by the way.

wtf

That orangutan's face is inside-out.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Link to video pls. I have to know more about the rear end in a top hat wearing the coat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Muscledummy who eat he own liver, he a shameful muscledummy.