Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

The bee bit my bottom, now my bottom's big!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

Radio Paranoia posted:

Had the word 同性恋 for a mouth

lol

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I sent this image to my keyboard enthusiast friend and he wants to know the video, possible to provide a link?

Here ya go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxCha4Kez9c

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
I thought they got rid of the DeviantArt thread

Wait

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
Mario and Red Mario have a tough decision to make

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

Prurient Squid posted:

I tried to get back into programming recently. I made a window with a button on it and when you click on it it says "welcome".

Now just extrapolate on that until 5 years down the line you're rich and Wal-Mart greeters are out of a job

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

is that ONGO GABLOGIAN

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

Cartonic Twankle is going in the usernames folder

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

EorayMel posted:

Which bible though?

World English Bible. I'd imagine because it's got an easier vocabulary and is also fully public domain.

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

Random Stranger posted:

No. Even people who played with banding don't remember it because no one understood banding.

Banding gets a lot of undeserved flak IMO because its modern rules text got revised to be really technical. Creatures with banding have to be blocked as a group. That's it. Everything else is just somewhat intuitive consequences of that fact.

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
Less and less people are circumcising their charger cables these days. Love to see it.

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

He's doing the Lord's work.

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
That's just MUGEN, having two Ronald McDonalds fight each other is like the bread and butter matchup

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

We Killed And Ate The Red Guy From "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully