Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

there's 3d versions of this audio, but the laziest copy paste of both Yoda and a cheeseburger just tops it all

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

mainly because anything Zach Hadel/physicpebbles draws/animates is thumbnail wtf. more episodes of Smiling Friends soon

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo
I like finding channels that have low subscriber numbers and never talking about them. It's like my personal secret stash of very personal videos before they go million+ and start making utter viral trash. I'm an rear end in a top hat, I know it.

I will reveal one that I recently discovered and I think he deserves it. A dude in Australia whose job is breaking rocks. Bringing it up in this thread because comparing his videos from 4 years ago to recently released is showing how thumbnails have infected YouTube.

https://youtube.com/c/DemolitionDaveDrillingandBlasting

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Robo Reagan posted:

i think some of these thumbnails were photoshopped

:monocle:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

edit:

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Apr 18, 2022

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

re: user icon

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Paladinus posted:

How is fingerbanging your cat allowed on youtube?

:yossame:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Putty posted:

"the backrooms" needs to go away forever please

even SCPs sucked when they first started; before they were all re-written to fit the theme of how each file should be formatted.

The files first strictly define how the abnormality should be secured first and foremost before talking about the history of the object or any extra information .

Backrooms are interesting but it seems there are three stories going on at the same time.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

for fucks sake posted:

Do you think i would get fired if i asked my company to make us branded programmingcompression socks. Ya know, for the diabetes.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Blue On Blue posted:

gently caress i think i bought a set of these knives

Now now, it might not be. There's a question mark.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Blue On Blue posted:

oh i am sure they are a scam, but i bought them from an ad on instagram and well, i use them often enough?

it's not like they're made out of rubber, they function as knives, they're just not exactly super special or anything

:baduk:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

What's a Kaypro? I dunno, but don't let it get cursed.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Does this to rug? Cigarette? Wrap rug around cigarettes. Pall Mall 100? Scoff! Pall Mall 10000!!

Rug solutions.

:yeeclaw:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Storymode is a channel made by a person who goes through a quick synopsis of a game and is co-narrated by Internet Historian.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Quantum of Phallus posted:

sounds insufferable

if you are unfamiliar with internet historian then I'll bet it does!

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Armitag3 posted:

He did a video excusing Sean Murray's blatant lying and how it's all ok now since they're updating (read: fixing) the game for free and it's good now.

wow

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Philippe posted:

Surely eugenics is the main point of CK3, along with making your realm look like a cock and balls.

sure. just a weird thumbnail to people that don't play it.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

LifeSunDeath posted:

Google "inflation universe" for more info

I feel that term will also lead me to some deviantart

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Oh it's just an obfuscated JavaScript challenge...

Wait a moment.... those dims...

that is obfuscated VBSCRIPT/VB.NET?!?

Cursed as gently caress thumbnail.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

I literally winced a bit when this came up today.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo