Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Knormal posted:

Must've run out of hair grease for that last one so he had to grab a hat.

The combination of lighting and hair in the first two make him look like some kind of plastic dummy.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ghostlight posted:

running a barely legal distribution company? here's one cost-saving trick.

Wait, so the actual distribution company stole Allison's thumbnail where she talks about how horrible the movie was?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Bula Vinaka posted:

More weird rear end disturbing content farm garbage being spewed out

There's a bunch of these channels being run by the same content farm, here's one:

Channel about says location is USA but they appear to be based in Vietnam.

Thumbnails don't match what is in any video. They all say TikTok but they are all likely made in their own content farming studios.

Videos show food being made in sped up time lapse.

They have hired English speaking actors to read scripts which go over the videos.

These scripts have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with making food, or have any relation to what is shown in the videos.

What is in these scripts... is extremely disturbing. They are all stories along the lines of "I am an abused child and my dad beat me last night" or "A stranger knocked on my door and asked me to go with him, so I did, and he turned out to be the greatest person in the world and took me away from my abusive family". It just goes on and on like that. I don't know if these videos are shown on YouTube kids, but the thumbnails are sure designed to attract young kids... can you imagine them hearing these stories, i.e., "Go with strangers" ???

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheSweetLifeOfficial/videos

I haven't taken the time to find all of their other channels, but I'm betting this is something that yet again is going to go on and on with Google/YouTube doing absolutely gently caress all about it, until it winds up being featured on some high profile enough media and they are finally forced to take action.

Edit - Here's some of their other channels showing the same exact poo poo, I'm sure there's more...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEHL9TbManPcb81YDWLaUrQ/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9lPEnM-e1diM1aXur_kECw/videos

https://www.youtube.com/c/PVZ2Pro/videos

Are you Ann Reardon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfcKCk6vPCE

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Is he supposed to be Lobot?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

midnight_skies posted:

No, I do not know why YouTube thought I wanted this

Jody Hill, no!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oh, I don't know.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The guy who owns Bang is a real weirdo and they love to do absolutely unethical advertising on social media where they pay creators to just have a can in a video without ever actually mentioning the product or that it is an ad.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Saw a video where a guy watched and discussed this and it turns out to be shittier than you could imagine. The video maker tries to go to an orphanage and gets upset that they won't let him film the orphans.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

For a guy who constantly talks about how he hates cell phones and electronics he sure films a lot of videos.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I really dislike how all his thumbnails are him red faced and in distress. Just viscerally unpleasant to look at.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The MSJ posted:

Somehow where are all the Timecop sequels This concept just seems ripe for franchising.

There was a spin off tv series. Something about it that I thought was fun was that they had to deal with people travelling from their future and also a reveal that their timeline was actually one that had been altered by travellers.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This was a pretty fun video.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They better not be revealing Superman's new power. :argh:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Bloopsy posted:

What is it about? No way I’m typing the A-word in any text box.

Failed cartoonist Andrew Dobson.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He whacked himself in the face with a resistance band and now one of his eyes doesn't work.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

What about the doctor who is throwing crabs at me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I haven't seen a video from him in years but the ones I have always come across as pretentious.