Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
d2i

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
That's sort of what I was afraid of ... Israel turning the genocide knob to 11 ... sending all my energy to Hamas and the Palestinians

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

fizzy posted:

Bad news for the geopolitical ambitions of Al-Saqr - Russia is likely to be upset if Ukraine is returned to China, and likewise China is likely to raise objections to any proposed return of Taiwan to Russia.

Thanks for the sensible chuckle in these trying times, dti

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
Free Al-Saqr dti dta

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Raiad posted:

i would like to see this poster banned for genocide denial, but would settle for seeing them banned on a technicality like bloodlust

That's a SYQ, AIT is not Israeli. Duh

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

gently caress yes show them loving yanks

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Danann posted:

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1712917085796413584

us vassals demonstrating bonds of proud vassaldom

The sign of the old guy in front literally says "Israel will strike and win!" lmao.
Yes I know it's a sportsball expression...

Still.. insanely hosed in the head/cucked/cursed...

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

The reporting I have seen (I try to avoid it because it's insanely bad for my blood pressure/mental health) seemed surprisingly balanced.
That is balanced for western standards... aka not so much overt blood-lust, however it still is not "good" by any stretch...

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

KomradeX posted:

Where's Captain ACAB?

He's been unjustly exiled

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Al! posted:

joe biden reminds me of my grandpa just before he slipped away for good

they probably just forgot to change his adult nappies between speeches

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Atrocious Joe posted:

how soon this forum forgets that Japan is the birthplace of a woman the Israeli's call the "Empress of Terror"
https://www.timesofisrael.com/founder-of-japan-terror-group-behind-deadly-1972-attack-on-israel-airport-set-free/

Incredibly based. gently caress I wanna shake her hand lol...

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

biceps crimes posted:

joe looks and sounds like poo poo

his outer appearance is meeting his soul halfway.. many such cases

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Sancho Banana posted:

unchain Al-saqr

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Autisanal Cheese posted:

I think there's a cream for that now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UgiJPnwtQU

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Truga posted:

lmao everyone there is as old as biden where do they find these puppets

:ssh: Japan is old as gently caress...

But generally it seems that for better or worse the only people going to any sort of demonstrations are olds in Japan. Young people are almost entirely checked out of the political process and the news cycle in general is my impression

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

comedy option: israel tries a repeat of yom kippur in 73 and instead of the US acquiescing, the US (or someone else) nukes israel instead (yes no this will never happen)

While that scenario will indeed never happen, one wonders what will happen if Israels immediate interests run sufficiently orthogonal to the empire...
I doubt they could throw them under the bus as easily as they did with Ukraine and others.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Zoeb posted:

Is discussing nukes against the rules?

It's not. People (and IKs) are just rolling their eyes at it and draft-chat because as it currently stands such a scenario is extremely improbable.
This doesn't stop people from hypothesizing potential nuclear exchanges whenever there is any kind of armed conflict. Gets old fast

lovely snipe - death to america and its vassals, death to israel

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I mean there's video footage of the IDF soldiers cowering behind festival goers with pistols.

They did the same in the video where they murked one of their own civilians in a car.
They hid behind civilian cars with people in them....

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Sleekly posted:

goddam you are a boring poo poo

He went to see capeshit while knowingly being infected with covid.
Just a funnel for treats with an rear end in a top hat at the other end. Im saying hes Bidens target voter segment

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Saw a clip yesterday from BBC that showed the dreads girl and another woman at what appeared to be a front gate followed by a Hamas fighter and you see a puff of smoke off the roof of the car near the girls head and everyone scrambles and the Hamas fighter returns fire past them at the IDF soldiers out of frame that just shot at them. The BBC announcer was like "this Hamas fighter somehow missed her while shooting point blank at hostages!" and in the next clip it shows a group of IDF running up the road from the exact location the Hamas fighter was shooting.

IDF, much like the dipshit US cops they train, only have one doctrine and it's to overwhelm everything with insane amounts of gunfire and ignore all civilians and hostages.

lmao, I love how that even with the faintest level of scrutiny doesn't make any sense at all.
like if I were heineously evil and I'd want to do horrible things my hostages .. I'd - you know - still want to be rid of the guy shooting at me first so that I can continue my evil deeds...

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

webcams for christ posted:

this guy loving sucks and is lying about his anti-Zionism

we're gonna need more chairs

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Buddykins posted:

shut up hoots!!

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

I didn't know owls could get dingleberries

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

Apparently Trump's going to visit Israel too

Now someone has a chance at doing the two funniest things in history

Sadly the lich king already left israel. However a midair collision... now that would be hella funny

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
Love libs putting lipstick on literal genocide. Libstick

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Tom Guycot posted:

Someone got very firm marching orders or is a total dipshit, lol.

Either or - its indistinguishable from the outside -- and that's all that matters hth

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Lpzie posted:

don't worry, the next guy will be a Kinder Hitler

?

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Cuttlefush posted:

you made the claim, dumbass

anger that is bottled up inside is like battery acid corroding away at your soul, however anger that you can channel towards something productive is indeed a gift

e: anyway this is a dumb-rear end derail

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Malloc Voidstar posted:

why is the 2 so much faster

Its excited for another go-around!

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

crepeface posted:

their heart and balls have long been removed

This. The only thing they are still fit for is the gulag

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Offkorn posted:

It's truly amazing that a country that prides itself so much on military superiority would just... outsource all its military development/production.

Why wouldn't you keep an in-house arms company?

I am assuming this is not a serious question, but anyway they got high off their own supply and fully bought into their own neoliberal propaganda which one could argue was initially intended as a cudgel against the poor and for primary consumption in the periphery.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Death By The Blues posted:

I do feel like they want a nuke just Israel keeps assassinating all their nuclear scientists and blowing up any attempt at enrichment

Why wouldn't they? It's literally the only proven way to get the west to leave you (somewhat) alone...

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

mcmagic posted:

More than the 9/11 wars did? I doubt that. We killed a million and a half people in the middle east for literally no reason.

We are still in the middle of it. Also the damage done is cumulative Id say

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
This is I guess for FlapYoJacks ...

The stupid rear end reporting around the Hospital bombing left me no peace - especially with all the media showing the same loving angle. Of the parking lot notably also FACING AWAY from the Hospital.
Well 3 minutes of searching on Yandex found me a picture of what the actual situation of the hospital, now a mostly anonymous pile of rubble is like.

This is how you get 500+ dead. Not eight loving cars scorched on a parking lot
The rabid dog genocide enabler media needs to be put the gently caress down along with all their quislings

I circled the leaning tower in the photo above in red on this map. You can also see (up north) the red roofs from the news favorite camera angle which shows only the parking lot and other buildings left standing.

Heres the map source:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...c60jc?entry=ttu

Here's the image source:
https://www.google.com/search?q=ahl...=j8IPVqDJdvxXoM

OSINT can eat my entire rear end

Edit, another view via another article via Yandex: https://www.dailysabah.com/world/mid-east/500-killed-in-ruthless-israeli-airstrike-on-gaza-hospital

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Wrong hospital that's in the west bank

Your right. My bad.. however this does not change the point that none of the images is showing the supposed hospital.
Always this fixation with the parking lot - sometimes you see (accidentally I assume) mangled rebar poking into their "clean" parking lot shots...

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

FlapYoJacks posted:

Quoting this so I can add it to the timeline later. Iím on a train with poo poo internet. The internet however, is not so poo poo they I canít post DTI, DTA, DTUN. Thank you!

Sadly I hosed up the map location ... and it's late and I need to sleep despite being so angry... but yea... you can still get images of the Hospital - well now an anonymous pile of rubble anyway ... which explains the wests loving obsession with that dumb gay parking lot

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
One last one, from Reuters of all places.

Look at the tiny crater they always love to show with the cars. Then to the left of it there is a yawning hole. Judging from how the cobble stones slough of in that direction as well I assume something stood there... once ..

Edit: Again I am not trying to show definite proof. But want to demonstrate that literally a moron like me can poke holes in this dumb rear end story in 2 minutes while sleep deprived

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Cabbages and Kings posted:

make lemons from lemonade; if brown moses is a permanent fixture just use people's reaction to him as an acid test

Brown noses the intelligence complex - coz he has none

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

FuzzySlippers posted:

Of like 500ish elected at the federal level politicians there are like 1 or 2 that don't support Israel? Are there any others that even support a ceasefire? Thank god we've got a democracy to really represent the will of the people. It's scary how Republican gerrymandering can disrupt our representative democracy but if we all donate enough space president Abrams can fix that so it'll be perfect.

SHUT THE gently caress UP you loving worthless liberal quisling dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
Most republicans have the guts to straight tell me that they are loving comically evil

They don't do this "I am just being reasonable and looking for possible solutions" garbage liberal loving slime does