Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Yes. Kill kamara early

Oh poo poo Lloyd Christmas spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
There's no hold on that Lattimore replay. Julio didn't get any separation at all so badly they threw a flag.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

TNF sure is great. I love watching my team play away divisional games every year on short rest and get injured to poo poo every drive.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

That Works posted:

Its not like Ingram didn't have a 3TD game a few weeks ago...

I think it's just the huge number of snaps he's going to have to manage. Like the Redskins game with Lattimore, the problem is him going out on the first drive before we could get any value. It's going to take a few drives to shift the playbook around I think.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Sure is a lot of ref help in this game so far. Hmmmm

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Play posted:

Jesus Christ just stop. Complain about the call, just don't say the loving fix is in because it makes you look like a moron, trust me.

I've complained about a few calls, so far.

If I wanted to say the fix was in, I'd point out that the point spread moved 4 points this morning in ATL's favor.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

The most Atlanta thing ever is to try and steal the Saints' celebration but lack the ability to pull it off.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Cool we literally have no other linemen.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

ulmont posted:

...with no flag.

But don't worry THE REF WAS RIGHT THERE TO SEE THE HIT AND CALL THE DOCTOR'S OVER.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Sent from my iPad posted:

Saints scoring TDs with the fifth stringers in

TLL IS the 5th stringer

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

10 second run off it it's complete.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Well Hello

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

shyduck posted:

You were staring right at him

Earlier this game when this happened they just went ahead and called holding on Lattimore for Julio getting owned.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

hahah Ingram pushingUnger down.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Williams how do you take that out man.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Play posted:

People I despise. I literally hate everything about those commercials. The model couple with their beautiful children, perfect clothes, beautiful house in the background, buying each other 90,000 dollar cars for Christmas.

Knew some young kids like that in college who received luxury cars from their parents on their birthday or something. I know you're meant to think "that could be me" but no thank you

I worked a bit at a movie theater after grad school with a bunch of HS kids/college students. One of them came in all excited after Christmas because his parents bought him a brand new car!

They put zero down, co-signed the loan, and all his income from our barely above minimum wage, part time job had to go to notes/gas/insurance.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

seiferguy posted:

WRs pushing off, no matter how small, are gonna get called.

I think it's easy to get away with it, but not when you're THAT open.

Earlier Julio was lockstep with Lattimore with a hand on him and stopped cold with his hand on him, which causes the DB to overun and you can stop faster because you're pushing off with no noticeable arm extension.

Normally the arm extension will kill you.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

axeil posted:

I bought a lovely car with all the money I earned from my summer job in high school. It was a massive purple 1993 Oldsmobile 88 but it was mine and I was really proud of it.

gently caress those parents from taking the joy of buying something like that yourself away from that kid.

I just had a moral fight in my head all week about whether I had to tell him they bought him nothing, and gave him very little in the way of credit-worthiness with the co-sign.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Sent from my iPad posted:

lol how are the Saints winning

Matt Ryan

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

You can literally see the jersey stretching behind the Saints defenders being held, ffs.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Holy poo poo that spot. Now we're inside 2 minutes so should get a review.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Start calling timeouts danny boy gently caress

This one's weird, because if they get the first, they'll try to burn clock before a TD. If they don't get it, they probably SHOULD go for it, but they'll kick it to tie the game.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Ram should have let him hit him for the roughing.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

If Kamara were here, I'd say we've got this cold.

:(

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I totally missed what happened. How did we go from 4th and 1 to 1st down before Ginn died?

Atlanta lined no one up over center and only 3 down linemen on a first and inches (Brees sneak)

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Jones you betray your city.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Hahahaha refs decide the game.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

God I can't wait to loving slaughter this team in two weeks.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

axeil posted:

The evil power generated from both teams playing in a dome named after mercedes-benz will forever haunt atl/no games.

If New Orleans does it, Atlanta has to do it, spend more money on it, and gently caress it up.

This includes getting an NFL team, building dome, naming said dome, and Freeman's pathetic jump into the stands.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

axeil posted:

does this mean they will retrofit the superdome with an anal sphincter too?

Only goes one way. Only ATL are biters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

weird Asian candy posted:

It's been pretty amusing tbh. It was like a gdt for MjBuddy pissing, moaning and complaining for 4 quarters.

Some of us show up for all four quarters.

Some of us disappear with 3 minutes left in the third.

• Locked thread