Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I'm super stoked for this game! Recent TNF has been absolute trash, but both these teams are great to watch. Especially love the Kamara/Ingram combo. They complement each other beautifully and that Saints rushing game is just... drat.

Saints by 7 ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

shyduck posted:

Also these jerseys own

Yeah color rush is actually one of the only cool things about TNF

Play
Apr 25, 2006

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Saints moving at will already. This gonna be a long night..

It can all change in an instant. But Atlanta needs to show some defense because I don't think they are gonna be able to move the ball on offense as well as the Saints

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Lucky he didn't drop the ball with that hit to the side of the head

And why the hell is that stadium so empty

Play
Apr 25, 2006

axeil posted:

so i think its better for the eagles for the falcons to win, so that's what i want to see happen

It must be hard to be so invested in a team that it even hurts to watch other teams lose ;)

Play
Apr 25, 2006

God drat Julio! :)

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Please don't turn into another Thursday Night Massacre

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Julia Bones (a different woman every night)

Play
Apr 25, 2006

God no please no more skycam

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Nice! I'm stoked. So many big-time games this weekend, and it's nice to have one on Thursday I can give my undivided attention to.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

MJBuddy posted:

Sure is a lot of ref help in this game so far. Hmmmm

Jesus Christ just stop. Complain about the call, just don't say the loving fix is in because it makes you look like a moron, trust me.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Decent drive but a lot of penalty yardage in crucial situations. Still, they looked good.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

kopasetic posted:

A drive kept alive by an extremely questionable roughing call

Yeah I REALLY don't want to start seeing quarterbacks jumping onto the ground and grimacing and grabbing some random body part. This isn't loving soccer, and that's one of the main things that makes the sport unwatchable.

Wait, what am I talking about "start". I've seen more of that this season than any season before. They know that if they're touched after the throw and dramatically go down they've got a good chance to get serious yardage. In a sense, they owe it to their team to do their best drama dive any time that happens

Play
Apr 25, 2006

sexy tiger boobs posted:

They don't flag that poo poo on runningbacks.. or runners period really

No, they really don't. It's a difficult situation, because do we really want to see more penalty flags? At the same time treating the quarterback like a borderline-untouchable and the runner and defensive players as if you can do basically anything you want to them... doesn't really seem right

Play
Apr 25, 2006

gently caress yeah! Nice move

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Sent from my iPad posted:

Saints scoring TDs with the fifth stringers in

Good playcalling, trying to keep the pressure off the guys who don't usually play

also Drew Brees. It's true what they've been saying all season. perfectly happy to let the amazing runners do their thing, steps up when that isn't happening

Play
Apr 25, 2006

kopasetic posted:

Who fucks up lining up for a field goal.

Wasn't it one of the new guys who never plays in for the hurt linemen?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

shyduck posted:

Broncos/Colts next Thursday

Thursday night back to normal, then

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Have a merry binge-mas with NBC.

Setting aside how bad that loving play on words is, it really encasulates the spirit of christmas right? Just stay in and watch show after show all by yourself, what could be better

Play
Apr 25, 2006

3 DONG HORSE posted:

ungulate party

I do like watching horses gently caress each other (nice username btw)

Play
Apr 25, 2006

One of these plays Freeman is gonna break through for a touchdown if they don't get some penetration on defense

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Taking it out of the endzone dude. How can you be a professional player and make a mistake like that

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Well now I guess he has 11 interception and THREE are "his fault"

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Who are these hosed up people that expect luxury vehicles for christmas?

People I despise. I literally hate everything about those commercials. The model couple with their beautiful children, perfect clothes, beautiful house in the background, buying each other 90,000 dollar cars for Christmas.

Knew some young kids like that in college who received luxury cars from their parents on their birthday or something. I know you're meant to think "that could be me" but no thank you

Play
Apr 25, 2006

No poo poo Chris, a child could have that coaching insight

Play
Apr 25, 2006

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Because they're marketed to the absurdly wealthy people who can actually give new cars as a gift.

Although they also manage to put the hook in by saying lease for 300 a month. Guaranteed there are plenty of people who can't afford it who think "only the best for me" or whatever loving dumbass slogan they're peddling

Play
Apr 25, 2006

As if watching the Broncos and the Colt's wouldn't already make me sick, they just gotta add that skycam

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Thursday Night Football strikes again. When I first heard that I thought it was kind of bullshit, but the more I watch the more it seems like it is actually legit dangerous to play with such a small amount of proper rest and a more relaxed training schedule

Play
Apr 25, 2006

A Man and his dog posted:

I'm glad I'm watching this cause it's a good game.

I got no dog in the fight.

Also drat Julio.

Its an okay game but injuries every third play isn't that fun to watch, also without Kamara the Saints offense is unbalanced and a lot less fun to watch. Still, it's close and that's always cool :)

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Most obvious sneak in history! I can't believe how often and well that works

Play
Apr 25, 2006

That was a goddamn heroic catch right there. He obviously knew he was gonna get blown up, couldn't believe he held on

Play
Apr 25, 2006

GodDAMN! You don't see that ever day

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Hahaha loving Peyton. My god. His mouth puckered up like a butthole on that interception. That's crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Not every day you see a coach so openly losing a game for his team lol

• Locked thread