Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«24 »
GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Parrotine posted:

Wha, really? Why, what's the holiday?

Our government is shut down lol

Itís also federal parks, but yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parrotine
Dec 19, 2012

Wolverine with Parrots!

Dammit Trump!

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

GonSmithe posted:

Our government is shut down lol

Itís also federal parks, but yeah.

I believe parks are exempt this time.

Willsun
Dec 9, 2006

I willed too hard again...

I'm sure you can still go to your local parks just fine. I don't think police are going to put up barricades at every suburban park and turning away moms with baby strollers because the government is shut down.

Everyone's going to be fine unless you were planning on walking into a national forest park or somewhere with horrible reception and gated entrances to do your Community Day hunting.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Just picked up the game. The OP says not to bother powering up stuff you catch before lv10, but I caught two 90+% mons - still don't bother with them?

X_ThePerfect
Jul 31, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Donít know if it has been mentioned but the surfing pikachus seem to have a higher chance of being shiny - I ended up with two and my fiancťe three, but some people were apparently swimming in shiny pikachus.

flatluigi
Apr 22, 2008

here come the planes

Remora posted:

Just picked up the game. The OP says not to bother powering up stuff you catch before lv10, but I caught two 90+% mons - still don't bother with them?

In general the CP of a pokemon matters much more than their IVs and the pokemon you're catching now are going to have a really low CP compared to the ones you'll catch when you're up past level 25. Stardust can be scarce; you'd be spending way too much to get a level 10 pokemon to max instead of just waiting and catching better and better ones as you go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Gotcha. Thanks!

«24 »