Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«99 »
Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS

Iíve caught about a dozen of each and havenít gotten a shiny. I also caught like 200 meditites and Malthusian and didnít get poo poo so Iím not expecting a lot.

Itís nice to get the dex and badge completions though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastyfella
Mar 5, 2008

I think we each clicked on about 60-80 or so for our shines. Another player in our group got shiny Aerodactyl this evening

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Loving Anorith as a raid boss. I have caught about a dozen of them in this event and walked the only one I ever found months ago, using candy to evolve him. But no females. Damnit.

Walking Surskit because I have only ever seen ONE of those fuckers.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

got me a 96% aerodactyl!

Beastyfella
Mar 5, 2008

Anorith seem to be stupid common here (southwestern US). Up to 200 candy so far

«99 »