Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

What happened to the legendary Chris Redfield, huh? What happened to you?!
Just got 53 candy from hatching a beldum. Not too shabby of an event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

I got an EX pass for a gym I've only ever done one 2 star raid at.

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

Just finished the final step in the daily research. It officially counted as a new day since I got credit for the daily stops and I got moltres. So chances are you'll have another shot if you were in progress

I think it changes at 1pm pdt.

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

Got a golden fish for completing a research task today.

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

Did the L O N G E G G S go away? I haven't seen a single one all morning.

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

Hi goons, please ruin me with presents.

0701 5430 7874

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

Sykic posted:

As useful as the exp and items are from gifts, I think I'm enjoying the locations their from more. It's neat to see monuments, murals, etc from around the world, especially when most of the pokestops around here are pubs and churches.

Special mention to getting a gift from "The Wizard and his Balls" a few days ago. :v:

That was probably me, you're welcome! :j:

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

How long are these bonuses going for?

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

Curse you lunatone, it's partly cloudy and after midnight, what more do you want? :argh:

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

All three ex passes I've gotten were from doing just one raid at the particular eligible gym.

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

Three larvitar spawned on my doorstep before leaving for work this morning. Event is good.

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

Yet another US goon who can share a mule account with anyone who can catch me some regionals/use your account to catch Tauros/illumise. Pm me!

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

What I'm wondering is if presents received but not opened before whatever time they put the regionals in the eggs will run off the old pool or not.

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

Duckman2008 posted:

For every event that I can remember eggs huh based off of what event was or wasn’t running when you got them. So all current eggs would be a bust.

Right, what I'm getting at is are the contents of a present in a backlog already predetermined or random at the time you open it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

Dragonstoned posted:

1000% agree, the hardest stop/gym to get to in my area is on top of a loving mountain (ok its not very big but its still a bitch to climb for a nerdlinger)

The picture for the gym is a lovely photo of this thing...

Whereas if they'd just TURNED AROUND and took a photo you'd get something like this...

On a similar note, is there a way to get Pokestops renamed? There's a statue that some moron just named "Maori Rock" but its actually "Tangaroa - God of the Sea" and it always kinda irritates me. (it also has a lovely photo because you can only get close to it when its super low tide)

Ingress submissions had to be man-made creations generally; a photo of a nature feature wouldn't have been accepted.

• Locked thread