Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL
1157 9790 6194

I've added everyone in the spreadsheet and sent gifts to three of you already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL
So thanks to the magic spreadsheet I've got over 60 names on my friends list. I managed to dish out about 40 gifts yesterday, but I normally don't play that much, so apologies in advance to everyone I disappoint in the coming days.

PS- thanks to everyone that's given me gifts, I really appreciate it.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

I try to dish them out as soon as I get them. The other problem is that my memory is crap and I can't see how many gifts have been given to or received from each friend, so I'm going to lose track of where they should be going. In the grand scheme of things, everything should even out I suppose.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

bowmore posted:

Any Kiwi's around willing to catch me a Relicanth?

I've got a spare one I would happily trade you, except short of either one of us flying across the Tasman I'm not sure how to make it work.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Probably not that much.

• Locked thread