Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

All I’ve seen so far walking around my neighborhood is 8 Torchics in LA, gonna take the kid to the pier tomorrow maybe have some luck there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Dr Tran posted:

Pier sucked. Go to the Pike instead

Yeah only got 2 Zigzagoons, but got the last 4 magikarp I needed to evolve my 3rd Gyarados....double dark moves.....

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Parrotine posted:

How long has California been burning to the ground? Are we on week 2 here?

Week 666666

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

First time I’ve seen rain in LA and only 1 shuckle spawned, ton of snubbull and sandshrew tho :sigh:

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

What’s with the size changes, seeing giant diglets and super tiny onix now.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Why the hell is Trapinch in 10ks? Hatched 2 in a row when I get can catch 5 a day without leaving my house. I evolved 2 flygons since the roll out.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Fuuuuuuck Porygon, 13 hatched, 3 evolved and I’m still sitting on 281 candies.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Uuh 20 raids with the wife passing by 2 bowser heads, no legendaries, maybe 80% dex on all 3 gens minus legendaries and regional

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Popped a Wynaut, a Chancey with 60 candies, a damned Porygon (at 300 loving candies now) and other things I needed (Baltoy, Anorith, Beldum) out of 18 eggs so far. Great event.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

A 10k I had from before the event, but the 2ks have been good to me too.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Haven’t seen a Ditto in a year, then got the quest and blam second Zigzag I hit got me one. Just need ghosts now

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Gimme dem Ghastlys.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

The hell, 3 super balls trying to catch a
125 Karp, get the thing in the ball and “Wild Syther has been caught” pops up on the screen. Sure enough it had some how became a 1925cp Syther...

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

3 Mareep in my house, third is a shiny. Had 180 Mareep candies banked. That was a short event haha.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Walking around a local park it was really surprising seeing a tooooon of 50 ish people throwing curveballs as we walked past.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

“Hello welcome to McDonalds can I take your.......ah gently caress it’s a goon”

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

slave to my cravings posted:

All Pokémon go players should be mocked I feel ashamed for playing this game in public

Fuuuuck that I walk around playing at full loving volume while taking massive tugs off my vape, I can’t go 20 feet without getting a high five from a six year old who’s cursing out a Chikorita he threw 6 ultra balls at that ended up fleeing. I got ya little man, the struggle is real.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Saved my dailies for today and Zapdos still popped up. Ran away so hopefully it’ll change if they switch the legendaries.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I put the car seat in my truck so me and the kid can wander a local park.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

4924 7113 8954

Hope it works

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

My girlfriend wants to get in on the fun too!

Her friend code:

6626 3488 6518

Same most of our real life friends quit awhile ago, it’d be great if she could get some goon love

1693 9017 3484

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I got 3 gyms/6 stops in a ten minute walk one way and 1 gym/2 stops the other. I got a stop that’s juuust out of my reach next door but at least there is always 6-7 Pokémon in my house.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

11:05 open app, see 3 squirtles in my house. Very first one I target is a shiny. Looks like I don’t have to go out and face the heat.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Butterfly Valley posted:

Thank gently caress for that. I hope it includes some way of seeing if you’ve already increased your friendship that day as well.

5762 2150 9489. Like I said I’m in Luxembourg so I’d prefer longer distance trades, like west coast America or Australia.

Sent an invite from sunny Los Angeles

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I call them Bowsers

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Nitramster posted:

Will it keep the move through evolution? If it does that's probably bad since the evo's wont have STAB huh?

So the goals for these 2 community days are pretty much just going to be gather all the good IV eevee's you can and get a lot of candy, no rush to evolve during the event.

Good question Marty

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Fuuuuuuuck you Trapinch, hatched 4 in a row. Things are as common as bellybuttons around here, already evolved 3 if it’s final form

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

pubic works project posted:

I'm jealous. Although I've been getting multiple Larvitars so I can't complain much.

Also my wife calls Tyranitar "Godzilla" and that makes me laugh.

Seen 103 Trapinch caught 73, ignored millions more...wanna trade haha

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Haha had to do a double take, Maize vs Corn you’re like down the street from me. I live in Torrance near Alondra

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Just caught a Mankey that turned into a growlithe after I caught it.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Got a Chansey, a Porygon and 2 Lapras in the wild so far

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Mustached Demon posted:

He's gonna hurt himself.

An Aggron walks into a Barr...

I’m Zakry327 btw for you tff goons

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Sep 27, 2018

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Made me curious, I’ve caught over 350 Machops and that’s while ignoring a good 75% of the ones that pop up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Go to hell Bidoof

• Locked thread