Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Literally the first one I found was shiny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

sebzilla posted:

A new one. Shiny, even.

My friend just evolved her dragonair (from a dratini she caught in august 2016) into a draco meteor dragonite so I don't think it matters.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Louisgod posted:

On my bike ride home yesterday I ran into a 98% IV level 35 Rhyhorn that was at 1,555 CP. Evolved into a 3,058 Rhydon and I have enough candy for five Rhyperior already.

Event owns.

Do we know how much candy Rhyperior will cost? My guess was 400 since it's pretty strong.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Louisgod posted:

No clue, I'd guess 100 based on what Niantic has done prior but it's going to suck if you need an item to evolve.

They might pull a Feebas and make a new milestone, Rhydon must win X number of battles in gyms before it can evolve or something

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Yeah after it seemed pretty clear the RNG gods didn't want me to have a shiny Maku/Medi I got really really sick of that fighting event lasting forever. Honestly a relief to see a Sandshrew.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Squirtle needs a community day. I’ve been playing since July 2016 and I still don’t have a Blastoise.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

RIP Normal Spawn Pool (June 5 2018 - June 7 2018)

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I'm glad they added the word "CAUGHT" next the Pokeball symbol and "HATCHED" next to the egg symbol, you know, just to clarify.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

DrTran hot tip: keep playing and catching pokemon and spinning poo poo until the game literally forces you to stop and maybe eat or defecate in a toilet or sleep.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Walked over to a Regice raid when I saw a fairly large group of people in a circle. When I got closer it was clear they were already battling so I said to my girlfriend “Oh well looks like we’re too late” and I guess they heard me so they all immediately quit out of it and waited for us to join so we could participate.

People can be nice sometimes.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

sebzilla posted:

I assume we're getting the doggos again next once the birbs are all done

Fingers crossed as I have none of them

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Thank you Pod6 for my loving rad (and exotic) Alolan Grimer :)

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

The boffins at reddit said it was going to be Ralts goddamnit

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I named my Southampton Alolan Vulpix "Hampton" and my Tbilisi Alolan Grimer "George"

Thanks for your time.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Stuffed Grizzly Bears for the lot of you!

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

If it’s hotter and more sunny than your usual environment just turn to ice, or become evil. That’s evolution.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

LumpyGumby posted:

They also added every shiny to the games data. They're not out yet, but they're there.

Plus apparently we're getting a shiny Wingull at some point maybe near the end of the month.

If they could just release shiny pidgey/rattatta/ekans, all the trash mons, that’d be cool.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

They had poo poo IVs so I ground them up into candy.

Except for Jeffery. 100% shiny

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I for one welcome Melatonin to the PokeCommunity!

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Bunch of people outing themselves as hell-bound itt

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Fly with me posted:

iOS update is out.
Not being forced yet, so it's not time, but it's close.

Sinnoh my god I'm gonna cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Wheany posted:

Okay, for any of these puns to work, we need to at least establish if "sinnoh" is to be used as "sin no", "no" or "oh." This is just chaos, I CAN'T WORK UNDER THESE CONDITIONS!

it all depends on the sinnohtax of the sentence

• Locked thread