Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Am I the only one having frequent issues getting the GPS to work these past couple of days? Not like drift or accuracy, but just getting the game to recognize that the GPS is enabled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I thought machops were spawning for some event

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Got my first Ex pass and it's for a gym 200 miles away because I raided there during memorial day weekend

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Can I get some kind goons to add me so I can get this Celebi quest done?

E: got 3 new buddies but you can keep adding me if you want

Centzon Totochtin fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Aug 25, 2018

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

What's this metal fruit?

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Are field quests the only way to ge them? I don't get too many fire pokemon in my area so it'd take a while to finish it

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I'm about to hit best friend with my friend tomorrow and want to optimize the xp with a lucky egg. Friendship level doesn't update until we both open the gifts for that day or whoever opens it first? I'm also on the east coast and he's west coast if that makes a difference.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I've seen a total of 4 ralts since they boosted the psychic spawn rates (including the female day) and I live in New York City. I just have awful luck

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
When do mewtwo raids end? The 23rd?

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
looks like the CP rebalance forces you to use a bunch of potions on all your pokemon too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
IT DELETED ONE OF MY FRIENDS AND REPLACED IT WITH A DUPLICATE OF AN ADJACENT FRIEND HAHAHA

• Locked thread