Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

kxZyle posted:

oh good, this again

same but with 5k eggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

Does anyone notice the weather bringing out pokemon that weren't already common to their biome? For me it seems to only bring out stuff that was already spawning in my area.

I wonder if that's by design or just bad luck on my part, because it would suck if it's still biome restricted.

Bear Retrieval Unit fucked around with this message at Dec 10, 2017 around 13:15

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

mastershakeman posted:

gen3 spawns are about 1/25, maybe 1/30. what the gently caress

can someone with a go+ take a day's worth of data and actually see if it's this bad?

Stuff like Zogzagoon and Poochyna seem to be just as common as the regular gen 1&2 trash pokemon, but the only other gen 3 I see in decent amounts is Makuhita when it's cloudy.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

Holy poo poo Spoink's animation

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

Ex passes went out to same gym and same group of kids for the third time. Cool.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

seiferguy posted:

Groudon isn't too hard. Gyarados is always good, Ho-Oh with solar beam works as a great tank, and if it has fire blast, Vaporeon tanks it well too. 5 of us took it down the first time I tried.

It really depends on the weather, clear weather Groudon doesn't gently caress around.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Every one can stop. There's no reason to play anymore.

I have beat Pokemon Go

financially racist posted:

nah son you need a lickitung for that 69 hp

I had one a while ago before they changed the CP formula.

Bear Retrieval Unit fucked around with this message at Dec 22, 2017 around 07:25

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

I am the Groudon Whisperer.

The trade off seems to be that none of them were over 90%

Bear Retrieval Unit fucked around with this message at Jan 18, 2018 around 08:16

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

Iol got an ex pass to a gym I've never been to on the day I start my new job. fml

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

months of unemployment and no ex passes, now that I'm finally starting to work I get two passes during work hours for gyms 45+ minutes away from my job

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

A woman I trust on our raid group was able to get a second device and log in for me at the ex raid I couldn't get to. I'm now the proud owner of a 98% 14/15/15 Mewtwo

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

DizzyBum posted:

Someone needs to overlay this with some intense piano score.

"what have I become, my sweetest friend?"

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

Caught a 100% Rayquaza . It's the first perfect legendary I got and the only one I've seen.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

Darth TNT posted:

I only have 2. And I want them to cycle through it. But really, I don't think the current system for legendaries is very good. At this point I'd suggest just putting all Legendaries in the pool. That's already 13 different mons that could show up and you know certain others are more popular and will draw crowds, with a chance that they will tag along with the group to the next. Maybe do theme weeks when you introduce a new one.

Orgenizing with more than one possible legendary is a pain in the rear end, the moment it hatches a bunch of people disappear if it's not what they wanted, and 45 minutes to both orgenize and travel post hatch is cutting it close most of the time.

I would be fine with it if they ditch the eggs and just have the boss show up for 2 hours like they used to. Maybe give a 10 minutes heads up so it doesn't screw over people fighting the gym.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

Found MissingNo

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

Steve Jorbs posted:

Same thing happened to me on a field task reward Magikarp. Were you able to catch yours? I have the muscle memory so I know I would have been hitting it but it wasn't working. I had to exit and retry for it to be normal.

Mine was also a task reward, caught it on the first ball.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

I have a pink sheep now. This is my event story.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I am considering dropping Earth dollars on the box with a grip of raid passes so I can knock out that step in a day.

What's the rush? If you're at that stage of the quest you're already past the point where you have to hurry so you can use the Gastly spawns from the gen1 event. It's not like you have to hurry before a new quest line comes out or that Mew is any good as a fighter, it's basically just a fancy dex entry.

a sexual elk posted:

The hell, 3 super balls trying to catch a
125 Karp, get the thing in the ball and “Wild Syther has been caught” pops up on the screen. Sure enough it had some how became a 1925cp Syther...

same but a Geodude that turned into a Venonat

Bear Retrieval Unit fucked around with this message at Apr 15, 2018 around 15:27

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

Thanks to this event I can finally evlove a Wailmer buy I'm afraid to do it in case the next questline has that as an objective.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

I really couldn't care less about all these fighting pokemon, the double raid xp is nice at least.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

seiferguy posted:

Maybe I'm a terrible person but I'm hoping for more schadenfreude at Go Fest.

well if they gently caress it up they'll have to do some in game thing to make it up again, so it's a net benefit to anyone not going.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

Third ex pass in a row I have to skip because it's at 10:30 am mid week

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

dwarf74 posted:

The app sure as hell thinks Aggron is good for a lot of stuff, judging by how often it wants me to fight using it.

It also thinks my Focus Blast Gengar is the best Pokémon of all time.

it's weird like that. mine keeps suggesting my crappy shiny Dragonite over the lvl 37 perfect Rayquaza.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

I love that the only way to see long exeggutor's face is when it attacks you.

also lol that it's a dragon type after just last week I evolved like 10 trapinch to finally get the gold dragon type medal.

Bear Retrieval Unit fucked around with this message at May 30, 2018 around 06:32

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Fun Shoe

Cowslips Warren posted:

I hate when there are multiple legendaries released. So many people refuse to do Latias because they want a shiny Ho.

That, and it also sucks for scheduling with a small group because it takes a lot more people to take down a solar beam Ho Oh than a Latias/os