Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I just added a bunch of y'all from the OP list. Hope you like Starbucks gifts and greetings from the subway station nearby work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Beachcomber posted:

I hope you enjoy either the antique stove or ball fountain, I can't remember.

It was the stove! Tickled me that that was the thing they thought was important enough to mark as a location. Come look at our old rear end stove.

:3:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Psychobabble! posted:

Personally I can't wait till all the people who rejoined when friends got added lose interest and quit again. Ever since friends were rolled out this thread has been full of whiny tone-police types, as well as people asking super easy to Google questions.

yeah gently caress these CASUAL GAMERS am i right?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
edit: i like shorts! they're comfy and easy to wear.

Bogart fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Aug 17, 2018

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Plenty of Sunkerns in beautiful Philadelphia. I have eight!

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
If I start a raid by myself and time out, if I use another pass, will the boss be at the level of health I left it at?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
That’s lame! At least I stumbled upon a Larvitar for the first time and it was shiny. :toot:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
we do have a friend code list in the OP, y'all. ;)

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Curve throws suck rear end and making them a field progress goal is real stupid. The fantasy is catching them all not doing it extra fancy.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
What the hell is the point to trading when you can only do it with people nearby? :psyduck:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

My Imaginary GF posted:

I'll be your friend

0218 8318 0873

E: will anyone be my friend? :smith:

I promise, using the sheet in the OP gets you lots of friends. I accept people just to stop seeing the red dot next to my lil trainer pic :v:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Do Nice/Great/Curve throws raise catch likelihood or are they just worth XP? (also is there a level 40 cap, and if so, why)

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I caught a shiny Swablu! :toot:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Bogart posted:

I caught a shiny Swablu! :toot:

FOUR HUNDRED FUCKIN CANDIES?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Jirachi follows the pattern of availability from Willow’s events in being a 100/6 little dude legendary.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
So is there a point to new hat pikachu other than being a pain to transfer? Like, does it learn a secret move?

Box wine posted:

Bogart, Bogarting hope you read the thread cause I just hosed up and opened your gift and now we're ultrafriends. Hope you aren't logged in so you can pop an egg before the exp comes. Sorry about that.

The XP doesn’t matter to me, man, your friendship does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Give your Pokemon real names, you soulless fucks.

https://twitter.com/bombastique/status/1049013364100419589

• Locked thread