Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

I have re-downloaded just in time for this cool ice bird I have lovingly not renamed.

It is my first legendary and I look forward to his utility as "gently caress is that another dragon in that gym?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Edit: SPECIAL research, my bad.

Speaking of, they better leave Mew up, I haven't done that yet.

Puckish Rogue fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Jun 27, 2018

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

PetraCore posted:

So I kicked the baby in the face and dropped a 700 cp seviper in there

This is why I like this game.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

I'm loving giving out gifts with a postcard which is essentially "here's a plaque commemorating an old town that sucked so we tore it down and put up a plaque."

E: Wait I have a snail and giant wasp thing near me, I should spin those a few times. Still not as cool as a plaque to some crummy buildings that are gone though.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Cikys leave my gyarados alone you jerk.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Also I can't send a gift to you without crashing. You're really garaging my buzz.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Sykic posted:

You could at least say hi :colbert:. I did feel like a dick once I noticed the trainer name, but at the same time nobody is going to stop me from getting a gold gym badge at the Spire.

Ha. I was in the pub so I took it a few times too. Did my first ever raid as well. Thanks 1 star Hariyama making it so I could solo it while still talking bollocks.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Sykic posted:

I didn't think any pubs were in range, was it the Rutland? Would be nice to get a drink after all the shops close for the day and not feel like I'm missing out on stops to spin. If you're interested I could chuck you an invite to the local group we used to organise raids around here, so you can fight something a smidge tougher than Hariyama next time :v:

Hey now that Hariyama was terrifying.

The Rutland is almost always in range on the Spire judging from yesterday, bar when the GPS goes mental and it starts running around Chez. You can sometimes pick up the Church Walk Statue too, but you just have to watch as it's a bit off.

I have a friend who I think is part of that group or a similar local one. She's tried to get me involved but I'd not really taken the game too seriously before. I may have to because I have a grand total of 1 legendary and very few top tier pokes.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

I have decided that in the spirit of Lance, only good Pokémon elite four and champion, that I am going dragon only.

I now only have 4 Pokémon and 1 won't be a dragon until mega evolutions come out.

I regret nothing because dragons

E: I only keep amazing rated Pokémon, to explain just why I have so little. Plus I wasn't here for dratini day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Yeah I literally run it once I get a new 'mon and see if he's a trash eater who needs turning into delicious candy. Then close it and go about my day.

• Locked thread