Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
I know I'm probably reaching but two months and I'm getting tired of chasing dittos. Does trading work for research?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

GPTribefan posted:

I literally have no understanding of this. I’ve done a few raids with groups I’ve come across here and there. Maybe a few times I’ve found ones from a local Facebook group or discord. As long as you have 10-12 people, you’re going to beat the friggin thing anyway - why is there a need to be so selective and so secretive?

I haven’t done a TON of legendary raids (I’ve done maybe 40 since they started), and I’ve done them with a lot of different groups, and never ONCE have we failed to beat the thing. I think the least amount of time left was 40 seconds, and that was a Kyogre we did with 7 total people. Once you beat it, it’s an individual thing to catch it anyway, so what the hell is the big deal about who’s allowed in the clubhouse??

E-Bushido about this pocket monster game.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Did six, caught 5 of them with the last one being a shiny. We had about 50 people raid training and they kept going after I had to leave for work. I was really surprised at the turnout since the temperature is well over 100 in the area.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Added myself and sent some invites because I need Celebi friendz.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Got a Kangaskhan and the only regional I needed: Mr. Mime. Feel like I lucked out on this one. Now just need Mewtwo later this month and that's Kanto done.

• Locked thread