Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Gifs aren't allowed so I can't post my favorite birb :(

pls continue posting content everyone else I love it :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Powaqoatse posted:

I just said that because i like to have sound

if its a good gif you can post it but if its better with sound ill get real sour!

No sound necessary :3:

...but um oops actually this one would probably be pretty good with sound since he's very seriously and intently twirling one of those plastic ball cat toys with the bell inside to make it jingle. I fail sorry.

gonna post my bird anyway :buddy:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I love this tiny sparrow.

Thank you.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

RandomPauI posted:

I'm just spitballing here, but are there enough people here to justify making birb tags?

I am about to go to bed after a long day of cleaning up goatses, but if anybody in this thread would like a bird crazies tag (there are two styles; the one that I wear and an OG rectangular one that is still used by some regulars in the Pet Island bird thread) just quote me and mention which one it is you'd like.

Good night!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

lookit them loving each other :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I'm just dipping in to say I was reading the edit history on the wikipedia Bird page (I didn't remember it being quite so up front about the dinosaur thing) and came across this:

Which is my new favorite out of context sentence.

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 00:53 on Aug 4, 2019