Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Bored posted:

Does this bird actually look aggressive? I think it looks like it just wants to play, but I am not as knowledgeable about birds expressions as I am with cats.

https://youtu.be/dCjlXB8V2Tg

Could be both. It looks like the bird is playing but birds can learn that biting gets a fun reaction from the human (screaming is fun for birds). So he might be interested in playing by biting the crud out of her toes. Thats something he could be trained out of if the owner cared enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKM0P9gWx7k

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Parrot poo is real inoffensive. Sticks to a tissue when you go to pick it up, doesn't smell, doesn't stain. Not going to say it's 'nice' but it's about as good as poop can get?

My conure just instinctively understood he shouldn't poop on me and he'd do a little dance to get me to bring him to a good poopin' spot if he had to go (and was too lazy to fly).

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

My parents have a pair of Phoebes that nest in their garage every summer and they're chill as heck.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Everytime this birb comes up I have to point out that whoever discovered this bird was poisonous named it after the onomatopoeic spiting out gross food noise.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

frankee posted:

pour bird

Why exactly is it a good idea to post somebody's pet dying in a feel good bird thread?

Agent355 has a new favorite as of 00:55 on Sep 19, 2018

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

His reaction looks like this is a wild owl or something. He looks wicked nervous, maybe he's just a friend of the owner and not familiar with it? Idk, I'm going to choose to believe it's a wild owl because that is precious.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Real talk, probably a juvenile who wants food. Why it's screaming at people in the house is a mystery.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Master Twig posted:

Birb loving friends... there are only 7 birds left after this one. Next Sunday will be the final birb, at least until Tony gets a birding lens again.

It's like an advent calendar but at the end we lose the greatest bird poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

What a cute little voice. I'm not sure I've heard an electus talking before. I like it.