Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I would watch that until my eyes burned out of their sockets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Aw gently caress yeah, thanks pal

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I rather liked Children of Dune, but I don't think it's a good place to stop forever.

Waiting a few years in between CoD and GEoD wouldn't be a terrible idea, though. Things change a lot.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

drat dude Javier Bardem is a rad choice for Stilgar

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The movie won't truly capture the essence of Dune unless it makes the audience as thirsty as Rango or Mad Max Fury Road did. (not coincidentally desert-based movies where the availability and distribution of water is a major plot and setting point)

I wanna throw a viewing party here you're supposed to fast beforehand and the only thing anyone is allowed to drink is Fireball

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Pham Nuwen posted:

In Boston:

I live like 20m from here. I should visit and pour out some fireball

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

The Bloop posted:

he's no-son of mine

:aaaaa:

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

God Emeperor: Is angry and confused and stupid the entire time, tries to murder Moneo because he sees two women kissing, climbs a wall.

He climbed the hell out of that wall though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

slowest. accelerationist. ever.