Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Had this bookmarked a while ago and just got through it now. I think it probably wasn't best to use yet another insane asylum as a setting for Black's section but other than that a pretty neat game. Really good music, not the typical kind you'd hear in a game, sound, and voice acting. Collecting all the evidence could be a bit of a hassle but at least its only tied to the weapon bonuses and some optional conversations that aren't necessary but only expand what the player already knows. One insignificant quibble would be that I don't think something like the Corner Gun could be the single project that an entire multinational company could be built around but eh, details.

Part of me wonders if there's an intentional symbolism in Black's sections - if it is actually Black going through them in the game that is - being the main determining factor which end you get. In that he still is the cause of everything in the end despite being (twice) dead.

Anyways thanks for showing this. I hadn't even heard of it before now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread