Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LGBT War Machine
Dec 20, 2004

ooooohawwww Mildred
I just watched through everything you've posted to date and I love it. If this were a mini series or the start of a series I would definitely watch it. The voice of Black sounds a lot like Sean Bean and in the exchange between Howard and Jasper, Howard sounds a lot like Sean Pertwee.

Kudos to the developers for having a UK location and UK voices. :monocle: :britain:
Really looking forward to the rest of the Red levels, they really help to bring it together in the same way that the original levels unfolded - piecemeal and in a really confusing way.

Shame that Rose doesn't really get a character developed outside of "nasty bitch" and (in the text) possible psychopath, she could have been a really strong character. Lenore got a great expansion in the Red levels, going from doormat to fed up wife.

Great find on this game and enjoying your commentary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LGBT War Machine
Dec 20, 2004

ooooohawwww Mildred
Nice ending, it does wrap things up somewhat without a needlessly long monologue about how everything tied up. I would like to know how Grace survived the blast. But that's not really necessary. The bonus chapters do help to show how things tied together.

That said, since Black was originally so loyal to Ramsay, how did he go from that to plotting a fake kidnap? Surely not on the basis of that one conversation with Howard?

I'm quite looking forward to the "Bad" runthrough. You said back in video 1 that unnecessary killings punish you but you didn't say how. I'm guessing that this run will illustrate it all?

• Locked thread