Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Knee posted:

He originally pitched "The Filth" in the early 2000s but it didn't get picked up. This means nothing to me though, as I am unfamiliar with any of his other work.
Think of the most intense and out there scene from Happy! you can. If The Filth ever makes it to TV, that's gonna be roughly at the bottom end of its weirdness scale.

And yeah Happy! the comic is a pretty basic story and while everything in it makes its way into the show, the show adds about 500% of new material. Like in the comic the password is just the password to a super secret bank account. Everything that's crazy about the show, apart from the concept of Happy himself, originates in the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread