Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Uh-oh. Does he have a bad rep? All I know is he writes comics; i'm not a big fan or anything. I just made this thread 'cause I enjoyed the show, couldn't find the thread and thought I'd be the change you want to see in the world

When he's on, he's one of the best comics writers ever. When he's phoning it in, he phones it in harder than just about anyone else.

e: FWIW, the Happy! comic is very definitely on the "phoning it in" side and extremely not worth checking out. The show is spinning crap into gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Escobarbarian posted:

Which other Morrison stories do you count as him phoning it in? (asking out of genuine interest)

JLA/WildCATS and his Spawn run are the two biggest examples that come to mind. DC One Million was also pretty meh, though I'm not sure if I'd call that "phoning it in" so much as an experiment that failed.

• Locked thread