Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Medullah
Aug 13, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

The cat whiskers :laffo:

Shits getting weirder every day.

It's a Christmas miracle!

Man this show is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 13, 2003

The show has already expanded greatly on the original comic. It's basically just Happy finds Nick, Nick finds Santa.

Season 2 will (comic spoilers) will probably have to do some pretty different stuff on account of Nick dying of a heart attack after saving Hailey.

Medullah
Aug 13, 2003

Postal Parcel posted:

Man, that was a very good ending. Very sweet/emotional and a great payoff

Without reading your spoiler, if I were to read the Happy! comic now, would I spoiled on anything big for whatever S2 brings with it?

I think there's really only one thing left from the comic that I expect to see in the show, Happy bringing the Imaginary Friend army to fight evil Santa.

Otherwise I think the comic is a fairly self contained narrative and season 2 will be all new material.

Edit - Didn't realize season finale was tonight so this spoiler may or may not have happened.

Medullah
Aug 13, 2003

Knee posted:

I forget if I asked and got the answer in this thread before. Happy is getting a season 2.

Now was season 1 all of what was in the comics? Are there more to the comics, or will season 2 be completely new and written by the show runners?

I was under the impression that "Happy!" was a short one and done comic and that they basically covered the whole thing in season 1 of the show.

Comic spoiler he dies at the end, after he saves his daughter. Basically comic ends right before the grave scene. So itíll be uncharted territory

• Locked thread