Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The reason this show is so crazy is because the other creator of the show is Brian Taylor, who used to be the /Taylor of Nevaldine/Taylor. The guys behind Crank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Head's up, Syfy put the first episode up on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9pVkry8jJA

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

DoubleCakes posted:

I got a feeling he would show his real rear end. He showed his real dick in OZ.

I think he even urinated on camera?

Yeah, on Oz you saw him nude peeing into a bucket.

Also after that flashback it's no wonder that he drank so much that he's lost chunks of his life.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

If you want bonkers Meloni then I definitely recommend Oz. He was very intense on that show.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I can't tell if this is actually supposed to be a giant bug or a guy in a giant bug suit.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Imaginary friend Deer Hunter is definitely messed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That scene was just pure unfiltered Grant Morrison. Like something out of The Invisibles or The Filth.

• Locked thread