Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
this is a shameless ripoff of The March Hare but all things considered, that's a good thing. a great thing even.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
okay so i just finished the first episode and yeah if it keeps this up it's gonna be a hell of a great show. full Unhinged Stabler is great. the Happy parts can be grating, and i know that's intentional, but as long as it stays to a minimum it should be fine. there's a lot visually that was just super well done, including the action scenes.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

BSam posted:

this is a good show.

my only problem with the pilot was Happy himself, and he was great in this episode, so yeah. this is fuckin' awesome so far.

ending the ep on "Mountain Song" was pro tier

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

Meloni was fantastic as a comedic actor in Wet Hot American Summer and he's killing it so far in Happy.

He's got great range, which makes it all the more sad that he spent so many years working the meat-and-potatoes SVU gig.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Soothing Vapors posted:

I was worried this was going to be too lolwacky from the commercials, but I am enjoying Crazy Stabler more than I even imagined possible.

yeah it's great, this has quickly become one of my favorite shows of 2017, up there with Patriot, Handmaid's Tale, and American Gods

• Locked thread