Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

It’s good as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

The description sounds amazing but my brain refuses to process this image as anything but a cheesecake with melted cheddar on top.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Terrible Robot posted:

The description sounds amazing but my brain refuses to process this image as anything but a cheesecake with melted cheddar on top.

this is possible

in vermont

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Yo, I’m high but not that high. That is some GiS poo poo.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I need to make something besides banana bread. Probably make cookies or something tomorrow night.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

At a Weed For Warriors thing. poo poo is good as gently caress. Free. Station 1 is here. A vendor sponsored this.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Grow4Vets is a decent sized thing here.

I made a blueberry muffin loaf thing with about 1.3g of wax and live resin tonight. Ate a slab of it about an hour ago. My eyes are already getting heavy.

I'm getting into the idea of laying off dabbing and going to edibles almost entirely. Enough to the point where I'm looking at buying something called a Nova Decarboxylator. It's basically a little precision temperature oven, but I'm not keen on paying $200+ for the thing.

I've tried a couple different methods of decarbing. So far the best results come from the toaster oven, around 250*F until it stops bubbling off CO2, then mixed with melting butter in a pyrex in the same toaster oven. After the butter melts down it gets stirred in the pyrex then thrown into the mix.

I'd like to take the guess work out of decarbing and just have something simple I can throw some hash in, push a button, and come back later for butter use. I'm lazy, but I'm a cheap kind of lazy.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Yeah. I just gave my card to someone in charge. I’m volunteering my services if they’re needed. Might not be much but they are fighting for me so I want to help.

The gift bag has over half an ounce. poo poo is insane.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I need to get in touch with a vet weed group here. Maybe it would open a door to an inventory control job in the field. I'd still need to get my MED support badge (Marijuana enforcement division, basically an occupational license in CO), but that's a couple week wait now at most. And I seem to tolerate counting things while stoned very well.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I think we, as veterans, tend to be high functioning substance users regardless of substance. I was a highly functioning alcoholic. I’m a highly functioning weed user. We go hard and play way harder.

I had some live resin last night that was like, amazing. Ended up getting about an ounce for free. Not including what I dabbed and smoked there.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

House/dog sitting for my friends while they have a baby. They left me presents.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Nice. Good friends give things friends love.

The most recent slab of blueberry muffin bread was probably a touch thick. I probably ate 150-200mg while I was on the phone with my mother a while ago (she calls me out when she hears the dab rig stuff). Anyhow, it's pretty great.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I LOVE COCK SALAD posted:

House/dog sitting for my friends while they have a baby. They left me presents.

I wish I known you were a pothead

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
So, remember how I mentioned the CA supreme court decision on firearms and medical marijuana? Pennsylvania is doing it too.

Medical marijuana patients must choose: guns or medicine ...
http://www.pennlive.com/news/2018/01/medical_marijuana_patients_mus.html

Precedent set. Until marijuana is re-scheduled, you can have prescriptions for opiates and still own firearms, but not a weed recommendation.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

CT is the same way

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I got a gift last night. Someone pulled 86 grams off a sheet, and gave me the scrapings.

Most efficient way to get this poo poo off the sheet besides scraping it?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Any other way would make it stickier.

I'm nowhere near stoned enough for today.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Okay, I'm finally bummed that this poo poo isn't legal in Germany.

I want a vaporizer and whatever weedfluid goes in it.

poo poo.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Okay, I'm finally bummed that this poo poo isn't legal in Germany.

I want a vaporizer and whatever weedfluid goes in it.

poo poo.

It’s easy enough to send. I’ve sent plenty to Italy for my father in law. Take the label off and you should be ok. E cigarettes are too much of a thing.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Any other way would make it stickier.

I'm nowhere near stoned enough for today.

Thanks. I’ll keep at it.

The dude I bought from last night is a veteran and hooks other veterans up. He is just starting his business up and is gonna move to a storefront soon. He literally gave me that big rear end sheet (already got about a gram from half the page) a gram of 1/1 THC/CBD Banana Pina Colada thing he made on top of an extra half ounce of some loving fire poo poo. I bought two ounces and walked away with a lot.

I told him I’d work for product if he needs help. poo poo just working for weed would help me save so much money.

Now I have to buy another torch. The poo poo he gave me was some freshly pressed Blue Dragon Resin. He gave me a big rear end dab from the sheet and holy gently caress.

I’m taking intersession class so the 2 cartridges he gave me saved me ~120 bucks so I can Medicare at school as needed.

He also has awesome “I dealt with this one loving dumbass in the Marines” stories. Like a dude on overwatch who dumped 500-700 rounds into a vacant IP building. Because he linked the ammo together from the pork chops. And then disassembled the trigger assembly unit. While loaded. It then proceeded to run the entire loving clip.

I’m definitely gonna try to work for him at some point.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Also, pre-filled carts are the best. If you have a box mod, keep it really low. Like 5-8 Watts. Lower = more flavor. Higher = cough a lot.

Sativas are the best for carts imo but really just get something that tastes good because carts don’t make you as sleepy as normal weed will.

Also Germany is doing medical marijuana if I recall. They are just very strict about it. I know this only because they import it from Albania. I forget the exact article but I am sure I can find it if needed.

If you get a choice, get live resin. It’s more flavor, and terpenes have an effect on “highness”. Do not get e-juice flavored bullshit. It goes fast and tastes like rear end. It needs to be translucent with some amber. Darker or lighter is fine but don’t get that ejuice crap. It’s so expensive and so bad.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I loving LOVE international drug crimes

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Hook me up I live at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

PookBear fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Jan 3, 2018

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

gently caress that. Find your own drug mule.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Also my father in law has stage 2+ lung cancer.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Soulex posted:

gently caress that. Find your own drug mule.

You're dumb, also sorry about your father in law.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Not to dog pile but dude maybe edit some of those posts to remove the felonies.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Don’t get busted Soulex. Prison sucks fat balls.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Lol ok

Edit: shameful edit shim, im disappointed

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Someone shipped a live round for secret Santa yet giving my father in law medicine is too far?

Whatever. I’ll delete the poo poo when I get back home.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

the address I gave was the white house, and sorry dude

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Just be careful where your talking about shipping schedule 1 narcotics. The postal inspectors are real and live to gently caress up your life.

It’s America. You can mail ammo, but that devils weed that is completely harmless gets you 3-5 in the pokie.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Just be careful where your talking about shipping schedule 1 narcotics. The postal inspectors are real and live to gently caress up your life.

It’s America. You can mail ammo, but that devils weed that is completely harmless gets you 3-5 in the pokie.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You can mail ammo

Not in CA as of two days ago

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I didn’t know you could mail ammo.

I haven’t done it in a year or so. The chemo helped but right now he’s got people in Italy and Albania helping. I was the gatekeeper pretty much. I basically gave them the info and stuff.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Thanks for the heads up those things everyone.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Tonight's banana hash bread has two grams of hash in it. About 1500mg of THC after decarb and bake.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Tonight's banana hash bread has two grams of hash in it. About 1500mg of THC after decarb and bake.

what other breads can be weeded up well?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Anything with butter and doesn't call for baking over 350*F.

I just buy the Krusteaz box muffin mixes. They can be made in a bread pan at around 325*F for 50-60 minutes. I do 350*F for 50 minutes, altitude probably fucks with it too.

I'm lazy about my butter infusing. I just toss a stick in the container I'm decarbing in and let it melt down into the hash, then just dump it into the mix as a liquid.

Stay clear of anything that wants 400*F since THC vaporizes at 392*F.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Anything with butter and doesn't call for baking over 350*F.

I just buy the Krusteaz box muffin mixes. They can be made in a bread pan at around 325*F for 50-60 minutes. I do 350*F for 50 minutes, altitude probably fucks with it too.

I'm lazy about my butter infusing. I just toss a stick in the container I'm decarbing in and let it melt down into the hash, then just dump it into the mix as a liquid.

Stay clear of anything that wants 400*F since THC vaporizes at 392*F.

I own that poo poo. I make pancakes with it.

Make weed pancakes.

Also goddamn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm hesitant to use it in a skillet. If I keep it on low, sure, but no higher.

I like banana bread a lot these days. I was getting a slice before work from the gas station before I started making it.

I know it's a carb load and probably has more sugar than if I made a real recipe, but it's good before work and I'm good and baked by break.