Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

I'm game, give me a Vodacce spread, please.

irc is blocked at work, any chance there could be a discord channel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Would like a reroll of Present, please.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Yeah still want the reroll. Governor is not the type of character I’m looking to create.

Does family background take precedence over spread for hubris?

Mykkel fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Dec 12, 2017

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

MaliciousOnion posted:

Present: You have recently been made two very tempting offers, but you can only accept one of them. You receive either a 5-point inheritance or Membership to a Secret Society of your choice.

That was the present I was hoping for.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

I might not be able to post an app until tomorrow, hopefully that is not past the deadline?

• Locked thread