Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

"So am I scum or town?"
"SCUM! HAhahahahaha!"
"Noooo! I'm town! I'm not scum, I'm town!"
"..."
"What do you think?"
"...SCUM! HAHAhahahaha!"

Welcome to Minifauxnen's Mafia, a game for 13 players. Both Auspol and non-Auspol players are encouraged to join.

:siren: GAME INFO :siren:

Days will start at 48 hours long, possibly moving to 24 hours once there's less people. Nightphase will start at 24 hours.

Deadlines and most day starts will be at 1:30 PM Brisbane time, which translates to:

Australian east coast that actually uses daylight savings: 2:30 PM
Pacific time: 7:30 PM
Central: 9:30 PM
Eastern: 10:30 PM
GMT: 3:30 AM

If all else fails, just look at Votefinder for the final word on when deadline is.

:siren: GAME RULES: :siren:

* No editing your posts, EVER! Just make a new post if you need to correct something.
* No discussing this game outside the thread unless you are scum in your scumdoc.
* No direct quotes (or faked-up quotes!) of mod communication, which includes your role PM. Paraphrasing is okay.
* No toxxes, truth or dare, encryption, or anything else which goes against the spirit of Mafia.
* This game is playing to hammer with majority rules! If you don't get a majority to secure the hammer before deadline, then no one gets cuddled.
* Please don't purposely post after hammer, or after deadline runs out. (Birdstrike rule: unless it is a really funny post)
* There are no millers or jesters in this game so don't stress about that bullshit
* Let's try and be chill and PG rated in the spirit of the flavor! Speaking of which....

To sign up for this game, please select one character from the list in the next post below.

Players:
  1. Anomalous Amalgam
  2. Asiina
  3. b-minus1
  4. Birdstrike
  5. Infinitum
  6. Monathin
  7. NevergirlsOFFICIAL
  8. Retro Futurist
  9. SalTheBard
  10. STONE COLD 64
  11. Venom Soag
  12. Your Personal Muse
  13. Zetsubou-san

Potential Replacements:
1. Anidav (the real poster)

Bifauxnen fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Dec 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Please select one of the characters below to sign up for this game!

Birdstrike as BIG GUY

Infinitum as BIIIG NOODLE

Monathin as BINJA MAN

Venom Soag as DADDY CEREAL

NevergirlsOFFICIAL as GOOSE

Zetsubou-san as KOMAIDA

b-minus1 as KOWAKKA

STONE COLD 64 as MORE DANCE

Asiina as RRRRRMMM

Retro Futurist as SPACKIT

SalTheBard as SPIKY GRASS

Anomalous Amalgam as STAR SHOES

Your Personal Muse as WATERPANI

Bifauxnen fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Dec 12, 2017

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

If one of the scum isn't secretly Bif I'll be pretty disappointed tbh

I'm not scum! I'm town!!

An excellent choice

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GeneX posted:

I’m not in but the theme of this game is adorable

(If there’s spectator chat sign me up for that; if not, I guess I’ll replace)

I can set one up later, but I'll put you on the replacement list for now just in case.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

tithin posted:

Sorry bif I'm gonna step out - I'll need to be in Adelaide at short notice this week as my sister is due to give birth any day now (actually 3 days overdue) and I don't want to just vanish without a word and ruin the game for others

No worries, hope everything goes well for her!

(this also means KOMAIDA is back up for grabs, if anyone would like to take this amazing opportunity to switch, the first person to call dibs gets it)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Zetsubou-san posted:

I claim KOMAIDA!

Yup that's one easy way to resolve it, way to remember the rules, Zets!

Anidav I will place you above GeneX on the replacement list since he sounded like he wanted to spectate more.

I need to get ready for work so prolly won't have time to send out PM's till lunchtime.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Well now you got modkilled for editing a post so :v:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jeez you'd think a joke where I'm Biff Tannen would be more fitting

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

quote:

Birdstrike wrote on Dec 12, 2017 07:44:
Hey you can sub Anidav in for me if it makes him stfu

Denied, as it will not make him stfu

Anidav posted:

"What's the matter McFauxnen, you chicken?"

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

After trying to frantically get this done over tea, I do have all the PM's ready but I do not have time to actually make sure I don't gently caress up sending them to the wrong people. But this WILL be open on my lunch break.

Now that you've all chosen your roles, a note on the flavor.

If you try and solve the game based on flavor, coming up with this or that justification for why some role would or wouldn't be scummy... you will probably be greatly frustrated. I picked all the flavor based on cute things Minifauxnen says, then rolled totally at random to determine which roles would be scum. You can't solve the game this way, so you will need to actually play Mafia!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

The sun rises early in Brisbane, peeking between the curtains at 4:30 AM. Mummy tries to get back to sleep, hoping to make up for a work week filled with late-night Mafia slapfights. But just a couple hours later, the lazy Saturday morning is interrupted with loud wailing and screaming

"EEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH! Mummy hug?? Mummy hug??????"

"Calm down, calm down! Mummy's right here! What's the matter?"

"More food, more food, more food, more food?"

"Okay okay, yes, we'll have some brekky soon, just CALM DOWN first ssssssssh"

"Drink in the cup?"

"Okay, here's your cup... AUGH NO DON'T DUMP IT OUT!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

"Uggggggggh just wait! Now we need to wipe this up first..."

Eventually, Minifuaxnen thankfully gets so exhausted from her own tantrum that she goes back to sleep. During the brief ceasefire, her parents frantically try to figure out what went wrong. She didn't have any nappy rash, and she didn't have any big gas or indigestion like she had last month... so what had her so crabby?!

Maybe her feet still felt sore from that run-in with the bindi grass yesterday? Should they crack down on making her keep her shoes on? Maybe she needs less sugar? Less screen time? Or maybe just more structure in her day. Less stalling with books and toys and water breaks when it's really time for bed now...

Mummy starts making breakfast and grabs the Ibuprofen.

D1 begins now!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Votefinder posts do not seem to be working! I've alerted FL, he might not have noticed the normal stuff isn't working what with all the goofy poo poo he's making it do instead in the Test Chamber :v: Gonna have to do this the old-fashioned way.

Votecount for Day 1

Infinitum (3): Monathin, Asiina, STONE COLD 64
Birdstrike (2): Infinitum, Birdstrike, Infinitum, Birdstrike, Anomalous Amalgam, Infinitum
Zetsubou-san (1): b-minus1
NevergirlsOFFICIAL (1): Birdstrike
SalTheBard (1): Your Personal Muse, SalTheBard, Infinitum, Infinitum, SalTheBard
Monathin (1): Infinitum, Infinitum, Venom Soag, Birdstrike, Birdstrike
Retro Futurist (1): NevergirlsOFFICIAL
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike

Not Voting (3): Retro Futurist, SalTheBard, Zetsubou-san

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 14th, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 1 day. Minifauxnen is still super cranky!!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

JOKE PHASE IS DEAD

ALL HAIL SLAANESH PHASE

*a-HEM*

Bifauxnen posted:

* Let's try and be chill and PG rated in the spirit of the flavor!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Votecount for Day 1

NevergirlsOFFICIAL (3): Birdstrike, Retro Futurist, Monathin
Infinitum (2): Monathin, Asiina, STONE COLD 64, Monathin
Monathin (2): Infinitum, Infinitum, Venom Soag, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Infinitum
Birdstrike (1): Infinitum, Birdstrike, Infinitum, Birdstrike, Anomalous Amalgam, Infinitum, Infinitum
SalTheBard (1): Your Personal Muse, SalTheBard, Infinitum, Infinitum, SalTheBard
Retro Futurist (1): NevergirlsOFFICIAL

Not Voting (2): SalTheBard, Zetsubou-san

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 14th, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 1 hour, 1 minute.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Votecount for Day 1

Monathin (6): Infinitum, Infinitum, Venom Soag, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Infinitum, Zetsubou-san, Birdstrike, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, SalTheBard
Infinitum (2): Monathin, Asiina, STONE COLD 64, Monathin
NevergirlsOFFICIAL (2): Birdstrike, Retro Futurist, Monathin, Birdstrike
Birdstrike (1): Infinitum, Birdstrike, Infinitum, Birdstrike, Anomalous Amalgam, Infinitum, Infinitum
Venom Soag (1): Your Personal Muse, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL
SalTheBard (0): Your Personal Muse, SalTheBard, Infinitum, Infinitum, SalTheBard, Your Personal Muse
Retro Futurist (0): NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 14th, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

As bedtime approached, Minifauxnen seemed to be in better spirits. Probably because her frazzled parents had given up and were shamelessly bribing her with more snacks, more fun things to watch on the computer, and more carrying her around when she could and should just walk to the next room herself.

No one was voted out D1!

But they could just put their foot down tomorrow, right? Maybe this was just a one-off really bad day. She just needed some extra comforting and tomorrow, things would surely go better. Surely.

It is now Night 1. Thread will re-open about this time tomorrow!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

The next morning, Minifauxnen woke peacefully and walked out into the living room to find her parents at their computers.

"Ah, good morning! You must have slept well!"

Mummy beamed and pulled Minifauxnen up into a big cuddle.

"More big guy?" Minifauxnen asked, pointing at the laptop.

"Okay, you've been real good so let's play some music."

Mummy typed "Asgore theme" into the YouTube search bar, hoping to bring up the one video she liked with the big sprite on it. But surprisingly, the video had been taken down.

"Oh no! It's all gone!"

"Big guy all gone."

"Well let's just watch a different one..."

Minifauxnen did not seem too fussed.

:siren: Birdstrike, Vanilla SCUM, died during N1! :siren:

quote:

You are BIG GUY!

"More scary flower?"
"We already watched the scary flower."
"More big guy?"

While leaving some Undertale music on autoplay, Minifauxnen was taken with this one video in particular. Was it because of your striking graphic? Or because she liked the tune? Either way, she has good taste. :3: She can recognize the music now even without any visuals, sometimes even if it's a different arrangement!

You are the theme song of the King of All Monsters, but this isn't an Undertale game. It's a Minifauxnen game. So you don't get any kickass powers, unfortunately. You are just one of many YouTube videos that she likes to watch for a minute before asking for something else. Too much screen time is very bad for getting toddlers to bed, though! You are Vanilla Scum.

Day 2 now begins...

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (12): Anomalous Amalgam, Asiina, b-minus1, Infinitum, Monathin, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Retro Futurist, SalTheBard, STONE COLD 64, Venom Soag, Your Personal Muse, Zetsubou-san

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 18th, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 3 days.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Zetsubou-san posted:

it seems the deadline got extended

It wasn't supposed to be? Did Anidav hack into my arm?!

But let's roll with it... speaking of that, I got some flavor to post soon.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

As Sunday afternoon continued, Minifauxnen looked listless and bored.

"Come on, lets play with something! Why don't we draw some pictures?"

Mummy got out the magnetic drawing board and cleared off the previous doodles. Minifauxnen was not interested in drawing herself, so Mummy tried drawing some of her favourites to get the ball rolling. First up was a happy, smiling face. Then the angry face with eyebrows.

"Make happy face!"

"Another happy face? ok-" Mummy started drawing another circle, but Minifauxnen whined and jabbed a finger at the finished angry face.

"Make it happy face!"

Mummy tried to draw a smile on top of the existing frown, then work the angry eyebrows into some kind of covering hair. But the original drawing was too small, and the magnetic details got all smudgy. Mummy looked down at the messy blob she'd now created and thought...

"It kinda looks more like a rat now."

:siren: Anidav (the real poster) replaces Asiina! :siren:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok so I'm NOT going nuts, I knew I'd set it for 1:30 back at the start of the gameday:

Bifauxnen posted:

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 18th, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 3 days.

But I still don't know how it changed to 6:30 instead. I blame Captain Daniels.

But at least Votefinder's regular posts are working now! :eng101:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

tithin posted:

This is the worst town game of mafia i've ever seen

didn't you at least spectate that one Mario Party game

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Minifauxnen continued to be whiny and fussy all evening. Dinner was a disaster, she refused to eat anything and tried to dump her bowl out on the table. The only reason she didn't succeed is because Mummy could sense her murderous intent a mile away and was right there to intercept. After being hoisted out of her high chair and deposited back on the floor, Minifauxnen cried and complained that she was hungry.

"More cereal?"

"No. If you're still hungry, you can eat the stir-fry we made. That is what we have to eat right now."

"More cereal more cereal??!"

"No! No cereal. You can have rice? There's rice in there, and carrots! And baby corns!"

"No?!?!"

"Well then you'll have to wait. Maybe when you get more hungry you'll want to eat it."

"AAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGH!"

Minifauxnen lay down on the floor to cry some more, too distraught to even notice Mummy carefully slipping a hand under her head to make sure she didn't bump it in her rage.

Mummy knew they couldn't just give in and let Minifauxnen demand different food all the time... she nearly put her foot down and put the cereal away where it couldn't even be seen.

But... all-bran cereal was still healthy... just one bowl should be okay and not make for a nightmare nappy, right? Okaaaaaaaay.....

No one was voted out D2!

It is now Night 2. The thread will reopen around 1:30 PM Brisbane time and Votefinder can't stop me this time

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok, D2 was pretty dull, but that N1 still deserved some celebration, right?

Bajirao Mastani posted:

Dheere Dheere Badhi Chali, Badhi Chali, Hai Jo Thi Chingari, Choti Chingari
This small flame has erupted into a huge fireball
Bhari Bhari, Bhari Bhari, Bhari Bhari, Hai Mann Ki Almari, Aaj Almari
The safe of my heart has become filled (with happiness) today
Hui Satrangi, Saali Satrangi, Hui Satrangi Thi Jo Yeh Raat Kaali
This black night has become rainbow coloured
Ae Khadak Tadak Bhadak Saali, Chatak Matak Fatak Saali, Dushman Ki Dekho Jo Waat Laauli
Look how badly we have defeated the enemy

Welp, that might have been a little premature...

"More dance, more dance?"

"No, we've watched this one enough times now! Let's go do something else!"

"More dance?? More music?! More dance???"

"Come on.... let's go play with some toys! Or go outside!"

Minifauxnen wailed in protest as the laptop closed shut.

:siren: STONE COLD 64, Vanilla TOWN, died during N2! :siren:

quote:

You are MORE DANCE!

"It's the man! Man dance! Man jump on the floor!"

Bajirao Mastani posted:

Bajane de dhadak dhadak
Dhol taashe dhadak dhadak
Bhandaara chidak chidak malhari
Kadak tadak bhadak zhaali
Chatak matak vaatak zhaali
Dushman kee dekho jo vaat lauli

Let the drums beat
Let the cymbals ring
Let the songs of happiness be played
They have been destroyed to bits and pieces
Look how badly we have defeated the enemy!

The scum will all fall before you! You are the bravest of all roles, needing nothing more than your fierce determination to achieve victory... you are Vanilla Town.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

"Read the book?"

"Sure! We can definitely read a book! How about Cat in the Hat?"

"Read binja man?"

"Ok, uh... huh... where'd that book go?"

Minifauxnen immediately jumped from calm to tantrum, writhing pitifully on the floor with all the melodrama she could muster. Mummy panicked. She just couldn't find the book anywhere! Where had it gone?

"Binja man, binja man??!"

"I'm looking for it! Augh, calm down..."

Mummy pulled Minifauxnen up on her lap to comfort her and brought over the paper and pens.

"Here, I'll draw it for you, okay?"

Minifauxnen made a big theatrical sniff, but stopped crying.

"Once there was a little gingerbread man, who'd outrun the little old man, the little old woman, the cow, and even the horse! He just kept running faster and faster!"

"He was running SO FAST he skimmed right over that river and away from the fox. He was so fast now that no one could even see him anymore!

"Soon, everyone forgot the gingerbread man was even there. But he kept on getting faster. Eventually, the gingerbread man got so fast, he reached escape velocity!

"And THAT was the end of the gingerbread man."

"Binja man go flying!"

"Yeah!"

:siren: Monathin, Vanilla TOWN, has been launched into space! :siren:

quote:

You are BINJA MAN!

"Run run, can't catch me binja man!"

You have outrun a little old woman, a little old man, and a cow, and a horse! No one can catch you! Except maybe that clever fox...

Watch out for wily and scummy characters like that who want to eat you! You're just a sweet and innocent Vanilla(-Frosted) Town!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

(The day continues)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SalTheBard's timestamp posted:

Dec 21, 2017 13:30

I'll allow it but I am giving you a pretty nasty look rn mate

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

shush, I'm posting the flip now, Zets had special permission :3:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mummy typed away at her laptop while Minifauxnen was happily scooting back and forth across the kitchen floor. She'd really got the hang of the little Razor scooter now! She could even steer it a bit now to avoid bumping into the fridge. But suddenly, Mummy realized the amused squealing had stopped, and Minifauxnen was suspiciously quiet.

Mummy stood up to look. The scooter lay discarded on the floor. She turned the corner and saw Minifauxnen rooting around in the drawers next to Daddy's computer desk.

"Come on now, stay out of there-"

Mummy bent down to scoop up her child and noticed the small pile of objects already around Minifauxnen's feet. One of them was a bright, glossy card, torn in two... the one she'd made up special for Daddy last Christmas.

"Oh NOOoooo-! Not the Komaeda...!"

Mummy picked up the pieces in despair.

:siren: Zetsubou-san, Vanilla TOWN, was voted out D3! :siren:

quote:

You are KOMAIDA!

"Ok, here's the fluffy hair, and the coat-"
"Is Komaida!"
"Mummy, what depraved things are you teaching our darling beti?"

Each time Minifauxnen catches a stray glance at Mummy's forums, there's a chance she'll see your face next to her posts. She can easily recognize you by your fluffy hair, even in a crude drawing on a magnetic toy. Mommy always seems to like it when she gets a special request to draw you! You can't imagine why... but it always feels good when trash like you can somehow make people happy, even in such a small way as this. And aren't children the hope for the future?

As Mummy's Mafia Spirit Guide, you are often called scummy. But you know in your heart you are lucky enough to have the best and purest role... you are the towniest Vanilla Town.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Congrats on finally lunching somebody! Now it's Night 3! Thread to reopen roughly this time tomorrow!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mummy was almost ready to head off to work. She still had some time left though, enough to get in a bit more playtime with Minifauxnen. Maybe they could play pretend some more! She was all about serving up imaginary food lately. But Minifauxnen just wanted to watch something on the computer. Well, there wasn't too much time left, maybe they could just look up something cute for just a few minutes instead of getting all started on videos. Mummy typed "koala" into Google image search.

"It's kowakka!" Minifauxnen gleefully pointed out different pictures to note which ones had TWO kowakkas, and baby kowakas. But soon, Mummy had to close the laptop and get ready to go.

"More kowakka more kowakka?"

"No, that's enough computer time! I need to go bye-bye now, gimme a hug!

Minifauxnen just whined louder, and angrily flailed out her arm.

"NO hitting!" Mummy scolded her. Of course, that just made Minifauxnen all the more upset.

"More kowakkaaa....!!!!"

:siren: b-minus1 died during N3! :siren:

quote:

You are KOWAKKA!

"Kowakka in the tree! Kowakka eat the leaf!"

By now Minifauxnen is perfectly capable of saying the letter L. And Mummy and Daddy do still try and teach her the right way to say it. But even though she's saying big sentences now, and improving on other words she had wrong before,"kowakka" doesn't seem to be going away for a while. :3:

No, you do not get super drop bear powers. You are just a regular koala and Vanilla Town.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Man this game is badly timed, hey? So here's how we're gonna do D4. No deadline set, if y'all can manage to lunch someone before you get all into your holiday celebrations that's great. But no pressure. Thread will stay open for holiday shitposting in Auspol tradition. If y'all still haven't lunched anybody after I get home from my Boxing Day party, then I'll see about setting a deadline so we can finish this day before New Year's.

Day 4 begins now!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

The apoocalypse had come. Mummy was on wipe #6 and thought back to the bran cereal. It just wasn't right for a kid to actually like that stuff. She had to throw it out! Who cares if it was super healthy and all! She'd just had it with this poo poo!

:siren: Venom Soag, Vanilla TOWN, was voted out on D4! :siren:

quote:

You are DADDY CEREAL!

"More cereal? More cereal?"
"Ok, you want this one?"
"Is Daddy cereal."

Somehow, Minifauxnen has miraculously developed a taste for this bland healthy cereal. Will her parents be able to keep this up, and keep her away from seductively colourful marshmallows and double sugar-frosted kids' cereals when she gets older? Here's hoping.

As for your role, it is as plain as your flavor: Vanilla Town.

It is now Night 4. The thread will reopen for holiday shitposting sometime around 1:30PM Christmas Day (Brisbane time)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

It was Christmas Day, and Mummy was dressing Minifauxnen up in her cute new shiny red outfit. She hadn't bothered getting any fancy shoes to go with it, but the star shoes would at least be nice and Christmasy.

Huh. Where were they? Mummy was sure she'd worn them just the other day, when they went out to the shopping centre to grab a few more... things...

Oh no, she must have kicked them off again while Mummy was all distracted looking over her shopping list! Those were the best shoes! :smith:

:siren: Anomalous Amalgam, Vanilla TOWN, was killed during N4! :siren:

quote:

You are STAR SHOES!

"Shoes on! It's the star shoes!"
"Wait, that's the wrong foot. Ok, here you go..."
"Shoes off? Shoes off?"

Minifauxnen asks for you by name. You're way cooler than the other shoes with the velcro straps, or the flip-flops. But if she likes you the best, why does she keep kicking you off only a minute later?!

You have no powers other than the power to impress a small child with pretty shapes. You are Vanilla Town.

It is now Day 5. No deadline for now during the holidays.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

:ghost: hmmmmmmmmmmm :ghost:

Ok you can be the ghost of Christmas present

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Monathin posted:

Hi, I know I haven't been posting.

This is the proper thing for you to do when you are dead! :v:

:siren: Monathin, vanilla TOWN, who apparently still survived the vacuum of space, gets newly modkilled to become the Ghost of Christmas Future! :siren:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

:siren: ATTENTION :siren:

Since Christmas is well and over now and I am also done taking Minifauxnen to go see kowakkas, how about we set a deadline now to see if we can finish this game sometime this year?

You have just short of 1 day. Setting deadline now for the usual time.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

"Socks off? Socks off?"

Mummy sighed and started pulling off one of the socks that Minifauxnen had insisted on wearing only 5 minutes ago. She'd tried to tell her it was too hot to bother with socks. But Minifauxnen grabbed the sock mid-pull, doing a complete 180 on her previous opinion.

"Sock on! Sock onnn!" she whined. Mummy groaned and walked away.

"Socks off?!?!" Minifauxnen wailed after her.

It was the same at lunch - Minifauxnen would say she wanted one thing, then cry the minute Mummy went to get it. And it was the same at play time - she'd say she wanted to ride the bike, then refuse the minute the bike was brought outside.

It was a day of utter frustration, endlessly spinning wheels, accomplishing nothing worthwhile.

:siren: No one was voted out Day 5! :siren:

It is now Night 5. Thread will reopen roughly around 1:30 PM Brisbane time, earlier if actions are in and I'm awake and can be bothered

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Another morning, another breakfast for Minifauxnen. But the "daddy cereal" was gone now, what to make? There wasn't too much left in the place since they'd just been eating holiday leftovers and not shopping. Mummy checked the freezer, maybe Minifauxnen would like something savory.

Ah-ha! They still had one of those baby frozen meals left! Minifauxnen loved this one with the ravioli. Just open it up and...

What? The box was empty! Minifauxnen must have "helpfully" put the empty box back where she thought it belonged.

The whining began...

:siren: Infinitum, Vanilla TOWN, died during Night 5! :siren:

quote:

You are BIIIG NOODLE!

"More food, more food?"
"Ok how about this one?"
"Is a BIIIG noodle!"

You're a type of pasta, so you must be a noodle. But usually noodles are long and thin. You're a whole filled in circle. Some kind of... BIIIIG noodle!

You are filled with healthy veggies but also covered in yummy tomato sauce. You are a straightforward and easy-to-make microwave meal, and Vanilla Town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

"Come on, let's go get the laundry!" Mummy called from the doorway. Minifauxnen objected, then cried and ran along to follow after Mummy took a step outside. They walked through to the Hills hoist in the backyard, and Mummy handed Minifauxnen a small bag off her shoulder.

"Put the pegs in there for me, ok?"

Sometimes this worked, and Minifauxnen would enjoy the important responsibility of grabbing pegs to put inside the bag. But not today. Instead, she squealed mischeviously and took off running towards the driveway.

Mummy groand and jogged over to scoop up her kid, taking a shortcut across the grass by the frangipani tree. She was still in bare feet on this hot summer day, and soon discovered that not ALL the bindi grass had been outcompeted after that last lawn mowing and heavy rain.

"AUGH, drat it!" Mummy shouted, limping slightly as she lugged Minifauxnen back inside then unceremoniously dumped her into the cot. Mummy did NOT feel like repeating that chase 10 more times right now just to get one load of laundry down. But first... it was time for revenge. She grabbed her garden gloves and got to pulling.

:siren: SalTheBard, Vanilla TOWN, was voted out on Day 6! :siren:

quote:

You are SPIKY GRASS!

"Spiky grass, hurt the foot!"

Bloody bindis, you're scattered over a decent area of Minifauxnen's front lawn and it's a major pain. But maybe this'll teach her to stop carelessly taking her shoes off and leaving them all over the place. Or some kind of important lesson about life being painful sometimes? Anyway, it's not like you're gonna kill anybody. It's good for kids to get outside.

You are a humble common weed, and Vanilla Town.

But by the time Mummy finished that up and came back in with the laundry... Minifauxnen was all worked up and screaming her head off over being left in the cot.

"Calm down, here, you can come out now... want to help me put away the clothes?"

"NOoo???!" Minifauxnen shrieked. She flailed and kicked at the laundry basket so hard that the cheap plastic broke apart!

:siren: Retro Futurist, Vanilla TOWN, has been endgamed! :siren:

quote:

You are SPACKIT!

"Up in the spackit?"
"Okay, just hold on now, and sit still."
"Back down? Back down?!"
"Ok, back down. Was that scary?"
"Up again?"

You're not only fun to throw clothes in, you're fun to sit or hide in! Sometimes the greatest toys are the simplest things. You are Vanilla Town

Mummy frantically shoved the plastic chunks away before Minifauxnen could somehow scratch herself on one and start crying MORE. How was she gonna get her calmed down this time?

"More goose more goose?!?? More goooooose!!" Minifauxnen wailed. Okay, maybe if she was thirsty she could be placated with some sweet, delicious juice. Mummy poured some into a little cup. But she wasn't fast enough this time. Minifauxnen immediately smacked it down out of Mummy's hand to spill on the floor.

:siren: NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Vanilla TOWN, has been endgamed! :siren:

quote:

You are GOOSE!

"More goose!"
"Juice. J- J- J- JUICE. J- like the Alphablocks! Remember the jay bird? J- J- J-
"J- J- J...."
"J- J- J- JUICE!"
"J- J- J- GOOSE!"

Oh well. She'll get it soon. It's a basic word, just like you are a basic role: Vanilla Town.

The rest of that evening was absolute hell. Bedtime dragged on forever, with Minifauxnen constantly getting back up and demanding another drink of hazardous PGO dihydrogen monoxide plain water.

quote:

You are WATERPANI!

"Here you go, beti. It's water. Paanee!"
"Waterpani?"
"Just water. Water! Or paanee. Paanee! And it's COLD water. Thanda paanee!"
"Waterpani!"
"Water.

You are just a glass of plain water! Good hydration is so important. But you are also one of Minifauxnen's favourite stalling techniques to try and avoid a proper bedtime...

Your role, naturally, is Vanilla Scum.

By the time Minifauxnen finally wore herself out and fell asleep, Mummy's face looked like, well...

quote:

You are RRRRRMMM!

"Draw happy face!"
"Ok! Here's the face, and the eyes, and the nose, and the smile!"
"Happy face! Draw sleeping!"
"Here's the pillow, and the face, and the eyes are closed!"
"Draw RRRRRRMMM!"
"Angry face! Ok here's the face, and the eyes, and the mouth... and eyebrows!"

You might look grumpy, but you're just a part of the natural healthy range of human emotions. You might make people wonder sometimes though, about why Minifauxnen does random weird grunting... As a simple crude drawing, you are Vanilla Scum.

:pcgaming: Your Personal Muse, AsiinaAnidav, and their suicidial scumbro Birdstrike have won a scum victory! :pcgaming:

• Locked thread